Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I now live in a little city in Wisconsin (just moved here after spending my entire life in San Diego, California). There are no illegals here that I can see. But I find myself walking through the mall and listening for Spanish speakers....I go in Sears and brace myself for a Spanish radio station to play overhead. So far, only English (heavy sigh of relief).

When I'm in the grocery store, I have to force myselt to steal a look at the magazine rack...for fear there are Spanish versions of "People" magazine there. So far, only the English versions.

So far, only American citizens surround me, and I hear only English all around. But all my years in San Diego, especially recent years, have me very leery....almost paranoid. I drive by Home Depot and can barely dare myself to look in the parking lot.

The streets are clean here. The houses are well-kept. The lawns are green, mowed and lovely. There's pride here. People take pride in their homes and their city. There's no grafitti, and no gang activity.

But I can't help but wonder...how long before they get here? How long before they come here and ruin this lovely place? How long before their 3rd world living conditions become commonplace in this city? How long before I see the trash, filth, and poverty that I just escaped?

I worry...seriously, I do.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl, so your back!
    I remember your thread.
    So, your saying you miss So,Cal. and want to move back?
    You just can`t live without them.

On a serious note:
    I`m moving to OK. next month from San Bndo, and I`ve wondered how long it will take to lose all these years of tension.
    Be Happy
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    americangirl, so your back!
    I remember your thread.
    So, your saying you miss So,Cal. and want to move back?
    You just can`t live without them.

On a serious note:
    I`m moving to OK. next month from San Bndo, and I`ve wondered how long it will take to lose all these years of tension.
    Be Happy
    Hahahah!!! Nooo, I don't miss Southern California ONE BIT.

Good luck in your new city. I hope you do better than I do and don't spend too much time looking over your shoulder for illegals.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I'm in NC and had three of them working in my neighbors yard yesterday. Not sure where he found these guys. They couldn't speak English and they showed up in a 1985 minivan with yard tools and a lawnmower in the back. How do I know they couldn't speak English? They blocked my driveway with their van and had no idea what I was saying when I told them to move it.
    Ron Paul 2008

americangirl wrote:
    Good luck in your new city. I hope you do better than I do and don't spend too much time looking over your shoulder for illegals.
    That`s called a "Culture shock". it`s inevitable, it happen`s to the best of us when reestablishing to a new environment..
    You`ll get use to it, and then your new life will be on a roll.
    Good luck in your new city.
    Thank you, not City, Small Town.

I`ve been warn by people in OK, about "inbreds".
    ------------------------

us_patriot wrote:
    They blocked my driveway with their van and had no idea what I was saying when I told them to move it.
    OH, they knew what you were saying, they just play stupid, next time say, "I`m calling "Immigration", and watch them run! I`m serious!
    ------------------------

I use to have a white Ford pick up and to avoid burglary or Autotheft, I have magnetic signs that said "US Immigration".
    I stuck those on the doors when I parked it and they stayed away.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by byforce
    We went to Landmark Chevrolet to look at a car and my 15 year old son got mad because a mexican had a t-short on that said You can't deport all of Us. He started towards him to say something to him, I had to stop him because there were nearly all mexicans in that building including salespeople. My husband was out side and got on to me for stopping my son. They are alive and well in Pasadena Texas. One of the white salespeople we were using said they come in there, he thinks straight from the border and make 25.00 an hr. Some he said are making 90,000.00 a year as scaffold builders on the ship channel. Pasadena is now , I heard around 90% Mexicans.
    Hang in there! I'm in NW Houston and fighting it. Call, email & fax everyone and anyone. WE are in this together!
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Illegals believe that blocking your driveway is there right.

Blocked driveway's are common place in my neighborhood. That is something only illegal's do here. Illegal's pretend they don't know any better. You know they do they are just rude. Ist one to block the driveway is the winner. Throwing garbage around a garbage can is just as good as making it into the garbage can. Illegal's in my neighborhood buy there children those motorized cars that are a few hundred dollars and then leave them outside in the rain and snow. If illegal's wanted to assimulate to our culture they would open up there eyes and see how american's live. They just don't give a crap about anything.

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Americangirl, MK...
    Living in S Dakota we do not have alot of Spanish speakers (thank God).
    On ocassion tho I do come across some at Wal-Mart...It is so frustrating standing in an isle listening to people BABBLE!
    I wear my "Remember the Alamo" hat proudly...And I could care less if it offends ANYONE!
    Enjoy the SERENITY of the Mid-West...It is comforting isnt it?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast