Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

patriotofpast,
    I have lived in S Dakota...for several years...on two different occasions...The jobs across the state far and few...Why is anyone hiring illegal...who is it doing the hiring?
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Badger, most of the ones hiring illegals are the Corporate hog confinements & the construction companies.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Well I wish I could say the same thing but we are heading out to the lake shortly, where they are always in huge numbers, outnumbering us. They have no respect for personal space and crowd you. Playing their stupid soccer all over the whole beach area. My kids will swim in the water, and they get right on top of them. I know I am going to end up ticked off at the lake, instead of nice and relaxed,lol. Maybe I should yell immigration when we get there and we'll have the lake to ourselves
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Well I wish I could say the same thing but we are heading out to the lake shortly, where they are always in huge numbers, outnumbering us. They have no respect for personal space and crowd you. Playing their stupid soccer all over the whole beach area. My kids will swim in the water, and they get right on top of them. I know I am going to end up ticked off at the lake, instead of nice and relaxed,lol. Maybe I should yell immigration when we get there and we'll have the lake to ourselves
    You won't have that problem for long if they keep drowning themselves...

Well, went to the lake today which is always over-run with mexicans. Got there about noon and not a single one, I was pleasantly suprised! So relaxing. A few showed up afterwards but it was still ok. Then 2 mexican women showed up with a large dog (no dogs allowed on the beach) that kept barking and barking. My husband said something to them in spanish about no dogs allowed on the beach and they cussed him out in spanish saying don't worry about our dog, we do what we want to do. My husband and them both exchanged some 4 letter words in spanish, then it switched to English, which they knew plenty of 4 letter words in English too. We were leaving and was sure to stop a couple of Rangers on the way out and told them of the mexican ladies on the beach with their dog. They were VERY willing to get over there and intervene. I would have loved to go see what happened but we had to get home. Makes me so angry, these people who come over with no regard for our rules.

GO FOR YOU GDAWGS!! Way to get on 'em!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    GO FOR YOU GDAWGS!! Way to get on 'em!!
    Hee hee, well, we do our best to show that we aren't welcoming them here! You want to be here, follow our laws!

Law Breakers

Illegal's are lawbreakers from hell. They come from broken laws so what is a law in the US? There are to many to put in jail and they know it. Also if you ticket them they just don't show for court and no one cares.

I turn my police scanner on once in a while and put it in my window. I laugh when they jump in there cars and run.

People are just going to get mad and then all heck is going to break loose. If the police and the government do not take care of this you are going to see Americans take care of it.

Wait till the younger generation in America wakes up and realizes that there government sold them down the tubes. I keep telling my kids they better be paying attention.

Paige

Paige
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    americangirl, so your back!
    I remember your thread.
    So, your saying you miss So,Cal. and want to move back?
    You just can`t live without them.

On a serious note:
    I`m moving to OK. next month from San Bndo, and I`ve wondered how long it will take to lose all these years of tension.
    Be Happy
    Hello MkFarnam :P

Take me with you!! Hahahhaa.. :P
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

xxjuanitaxx wrote:
    Hello MkFarnam

Take me with you!! Hahahhaa..
    Just say the word,
    There`s room for one more in the truck.
    ------------------------

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123