Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where won't you shop and why?

I had a post not long ago after seeing Apple's pandering to the illegals with "Latino iTunes" and saying i'm running out of places to shop. I now see another thread saying that Best Buy is off somebody else's list. This has me curious - which businesses do you refuse to shop at now and why? Let's get a list going...

TheDude:
    Wal-Mart - they're terrible for this country and have too many chinese made products
    Benihanna's - went there the other day and the chef spoke spanish to the mexican patrons sitting next to me throughout the entire meal.
    BofA - paying off a credit card before closing the account, but also shopping for a mortgage and refuse to look at them
    Citi - same reason as BofA

I know there are more, but that's all i can think of for now... let's here yours.[/b]

The one place I really never go to is Wal-mart. I have not stepped into one in over two years now.

The one place I really never go to is Wal-mart. I have not stepped into one in over two years now.
    Agree. Also, I WILL NOT patronize any Mexican restaurant.

Thought of a couple more - No more Home Depot or Lowes. There's always a mom and pop place somewhere, or at least one of the smaller chains somewhere nearby.

All of the above plus I can't bring myself to eat at a mexican restaurant any more.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

xyz
    California ..Nevada..any restaurant...I have to go there on business but people who go there get Montezuma Revenge
    It is gettting to be widespread and annoying..It seems to be endemic in some areas..

There was an article about TB testing being done in a Utah school because of someone from Taiwan.
    I assume a legal resident possibly a student visa but that also happened in Colorado last year..

no more mexican restraunt for me.
    I have to find another place besides walmart to go now, maybe where???
    I am soooooooo tired of this mexican BS.
    I just want to run away.
    They are everywhere........ help me.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

I agree with all the above plus I am trying not to buy food from other countries especially from China.Read the labels as I am finding a lot of fish are coming from the contaminated waters in China.

I love the Mom & Pops hardware stores and I shop at Sears or some small locally owned stores and restaurants.

I buy used stuff too,especially vintage tools Made In The USA and made to last plus they work great.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

xyz
    Yeah
    The last time I went to a restaurant in Nevada..was so seriously ill..I had to go to the Doc and I go to Doc's when I am too sick to walk.Doc's are expensive.
    Cost..$240
    Several years ago..spent a day in the hospital..for a bug picked up in California..cost ..$1500 plus change..and had to wait in line behind illegals to get admitted
    I eat peanut butter sandwiches when I go to those States
    That is a high price for a meal..

Sears - because the President and CEO of La Raza sits on their BOD. (Or at least did, he might have resigned and I wouldn't know. They're dead to me.)
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast