Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sears
    Walmart
    Home Depot
    Sears

We have a fantastic Mexican restaurant within a 5 minute drive-we have not eaten their since the Hispanic March last year.

OOOps-their should be there

I'm a part of the dumbing-down of California

xyz
    Alley Cat
    I talked to a friend of mine in Arizona..I hadn't thought about the peanut butter issue for a while..but I mentioned it..because this thread reminded me..
    That friend told me he stopped going to restaurants in Phoenux because he had runny diahrea several times ..not too bad and he didn't make the connection but then he spent a day in the hospital with a bad stomach bug a few weeks ago..Cost over $2000
    I guesss Arizona is a peanut butter State also

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Walmart, for two reasons:

#1- they are known to hire illegals.

#2- My mother went there to shop and she asked a woman who worked there about a particular item, and the woman did not speak a word of English. Then, on another day, she shopped there again and the SAME THING happened with a different woman worker. No more Walmart for my family.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I agree with all the above plus I am trying not to buy food from other countries especially from China.Read the labels as I am finding a lot of fish are coming from the contaminated waters in China.

I love the Mom & Pops hardware stores and I shop at Sears or some small locally owned stores and restaurants.

I buy used stuff too,especially vintage tools Made In The USA and made to last plus they work great.
    I've looked but can never find a country of origin on the labels. Do you know if it's for all of them? I quit eating cereal because it seemed like something that could be made abroad and shipped in easily, but if they're still made here...mmm....

I love mexican food. But I will not go to a Mexican restaurant that has any signs in Spanish or any Mexican flags hung all over the place. This city is crawling with such places.

In other towns, such as Morehead City, NC, I won't patronize Mexican restaurants where even one of the wait staff does not speak English as if they were born speaking it. That is a dead giveaway to me that the employees are illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I wont eat anywhere where I cant see who is cooking my food!!!!
    That limits my choices but at least I can enjoy my food that way!!

Just a suggestion. Its not enough not to patronize a business or store
    and I think we really need to let them know that $$ are going somewhere
    else due their policies. Nothing talks like money or the loss of it.
    Be vocal and complain and ask questions, make demands too!
    If you cant see the kitchen, walk out! If you cant find anything made
    in the USA, lodge a complaint with the manager....be vocal and take
    your money elsewhere or home! Being selective is saving me a lot
    of cash!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Wal Mart
    Penny's
    Verizon
    Home Depot

Last year on May 1st my husband drove around town to see who had closed to support the illegal immigrant march (luckily we live in a small town) He has not allowed anyone in the family to patronize any business that closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Well, I wont eat anywhere where I cant see who is cooking my food!!!!
    That limits my choices but at least I can enjoy my food that way!!

Just a suggestion. Its not enough not to patronize a business or store
    and I think we really need to let them know that $$ are going somewhere
    else due their policies. Nothing talks like money or the loss of it.
    Be vocal and complain and ask questions, make demands too!
    If you cant see the kitchen, walk out! If you cant find anything made
    in the USA, lodge a complaint with the manager....be vocal and take
    your money elsewhere or home! Being selective is saving me a lot
    of cash!
    I agree 100%, it does no good just to decide to boycott, let them know you are doing it. To this day If I'am in line at the grocery store and someone is buying Miller beer, I say something to them, they ask why, I tell them. Libbys is a well known old name right, well I read ALL labels now what do I find veggies from China. Something else I found to work extremely well, most of us have cell phones, right? When I shop and read labels find veggies from Mexico or China, I call the 800 number on the package right there in the store, and let them know I'am disapointed and I 'am putting their product back. Pretty much all companies have an 800 # these days I love it. We need to start working on a campaign for Cable TV and dish, for americans who do not want to pay for foreign language channels for our illegals and people who refuse to get with the program, let them pay for their own channels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast