Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    I agree 100%, it does no good just to decide to boycott, let them know you are doing it. To this day If I'am in line at the grocery store and someone is buying Miller beer, I say something to them, they ask why, I tell them. Libbys is a well known old name right, well I read ALL labels now what do I find veggies from China. Something else I found to work extremely well, most of us have cell phones, right? When I shop and read labels find veggies from Mexico or China, I call the 800 number on the package right there in the store, and let them know I'am disapointed and I 'am putting their product back. Pretty much all companies have an 800 # these days I love it. We need to start working on a campaign for Cable TV and dish, for americans who do not want to pay for foreign language channels for our illegals and people who refuse to get with the program, let them pay for their own channels.

I would love to. It's looking like i'm going to be able to transfer out of Mexifornia very soon and when i do, i'll call the cable company and give them this reason for canceling. While it won't be the only reason, it will be in an indirect way as i would have loved to stay here but can't stand to be at the forefront of this invasion...

Quote Originally Posted by thedude
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I agree with all the above plus I am trying not to buy food from other countries especially from China.Read the labels as I am finding a lot of fish are coming from the contaminated waters in China.

I love the Mom & Pops hardware stores and I shop at Sears or some small locally owned stores and restaurants.

I buy used stuff too,especially vintage tools Made In The USA and made to last plus they work great.
    I've looked but can never find a country of origin on the labels. Do you know if it's for all of them? I quit eating cereal because it seemed like something that could be made abroad and shipped in easily, but if they're still made here...mmm....
    I ask where fresh fish and veggies came from if it is not labeled.If they tell me it comes from China or other places I refuse to buy from I am vocal and tell them I will buy from them when it is either from America or other acceptable countries.

.Frozen seafood,fresh and prepared,has the country of origin listed.Groton's fish lists it is a product of Canada so I feel relatively confident it is ok to eat.I live in FL. and know some local fishermen I buy from so I know where their fish comes from.

Some cereals list where they are made especially if you go to a health food store because they are organic cereals.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Some grocery stores put up veggies in their original shipping crates. I pull out the box and read where it is from. Most things have stickers, squash, mangoes etc and on the sticker is place of origin, Peru, chilli etc. It is not a complicated plan of action we need to take, just a few minutes, of our time. It is quite interesting to see where we are getting our food from. And of course ask, and then take the opportunity to tell them you don't support the NAU.

ALL $ Stores
    Wal-Mart
    Sears
    Home Depot
    Lowes
    JC Penney

And ANY store located at LAKEFOREST MALL IN GAITHERSBURG MD!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I forgot to add K-Mart, I was in K-mart in Jackson Wyoming on a Sunday and no one spoke English also Jackson is a Sanctuary City. We don't shop there or spend any money there we live just over the mountain from Jackson in Idaho. Most all of the restruants have illegals working there.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

Walmart, Sears, Penneys, Bankk of America, McDonalds and most fast food.

I have quit going to restaurants because the Mexicans work in all of them.

Home Depot is the worst in Atlanta, day laborers loiter.

Anything in a Mexican area, because all of the places have been trashed and are dirty.

I have complained to Kroger, Publix, Kmart, Walmart, etc.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

alot of our candy is now made in mexico brachs & hersheys are 2 i can think of right off. needless to say we don't buy either of these and i always check the labels.

My list is similar to many here. Walmart, BoA, McDonalds, Mexican restaurants, Lowes. It is rare that we eat out at all anymore because most restaurants in our area employ them and they are preparing the food. I've been in this area for 11 years and have steadily seen the decline in food quality/service and it dawned on me one day to realize who is preparing it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123