Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was at one of these ceremonies in Riverside, Ca. for a Retired Brigadere General.
    I think they've already started to fade out the 21 gun sulute.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    It's a crying shame that even the deceased and their loved ones has to suffer the humilation of submitting to p.c. forced upon them by the appointees of this administration.As a veteran,I would expect and hope that my family would DEMAND that God is mentioned often in any ceremony that might be conducted.What's next,banning the American flag because it might offend someone in Iran or Chile or Russia?
    Probably our troops carrying the American flag while in another country or fighting for another country! Wouldn't want to offend anyone with the American flag you know!
    Anyone remember the name of the guy who was fighting in Desert storm who was court marshalled for refusing to take off his American flag?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    It's a crying shame that even the deceased and their loved ones has to suffer the humilation of submitting to p.c. forced upon them by the appointees of this administration.As a veteran,I would expect and hope that my family would DEMAND that God is mentioned often in any ceremony that might be conducted.What's next,banning the American flag because it might offend someone in Iran or Chile or Russia?
    Probably our troops carrying the American flag while in another country or fighting for another country! Wouldn't want to offend anyone with the American flag you know!
    Anyone remember the name of the guy who was fighting in Desert storm who was court marshalled for refusing to take off his American flag?
    Was it for wearing an American Flag? I though it was because he refused to wear the blue helmet of the UN! Or was that something different?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"MountainDog" and "Airbornesapper" Its almost as if he was just looking for an excuse to do something to offend the Veterans
    I don't care for Bush either, however, I seriously doubt he had a personal hand in the change. I'm sure it was some Veterans Administration flunky that made the decision. I know we (yep, me too) like to blame Bush for absolutely everything that goes wrong in his administration, however, he's not personally involved in every decision that's made. I'm not making excuses for him - just looking at things objectively. I too am a military veteran (retired).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"MountainDog" and "Airbornesapper" Its almost as if he was just looking for an excuse to do something to offend the Veterans
    I don't care for Bush either, however, I seriously doubt he had a personal hand in the change. I'm sure it was some Veterans Administration flunky that made the decision. I know we (yep, me too) like to blame Bush for absolutely everything that goes wrong in his administration, however, he's not personally involved in every decision that's made. I'm not making excuses for him - just looking at things objectively. I too am a military veteran (retired).
    "MW" The article says it was changed after 1 complaint was filed at the White House, not the capitol building but the White House... Stuff rolls down hill and Bush is in charge of what happens at the White House, and it is exactly something Bush would do to our Veterans or military men/women. I don't believe for one second he gives a damn about the veterans or anyone in the military, only how he can use them.

But that is only my opinion and one I will stick to and will not debate.

He does not care for them anymore than our Border Patrol agents that are sitting in jail.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"MW" The article says it was changed after 1 complaint was filed at the White House, not the capitol building but the White House... V****V rolls down hill and Bush is in charge of what happens at the White House
    You made my point for me. The policy change was immediately reversed when the White House found out about it. What I'm saying is I'm sure the policy change didn't originate in the White House. I'm not defending the man, however, a lot of people (not necessarily any members of ALIPAC) seem to be under the impression that everything is Bush's fault. Sure, he is ultimately to blame for everything that happens on his watch, but he doesn't personally make every decision that's made in his administration. Bush isn't running a small business, he's running a country, and doing a piss poor job of it I might add. Therefore, every decision made doesn't come from the absolute top.

and it is exactly something Bush would do to our Veterans or military men/women
    I don't agree. Like I said, I'm of the opinion that he had no knowledge of the decision coming out of the VA. Every decision made is not sent through Bush. The authority to make a lot of decisions, such as the one the VA made, is delegated.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This makes me feel pure rage!

MW who the **** are you kidding?!?! I know it is your "a priori" to pounce about in a rhinos trance keeping the repubs good name out there, but to defend the president on this either demonstrates and ABSOLUTE lack of intelligence on your part as to how the commander in cheif fits into the chain of command, or your personal vote for this measure. If you have served in the military then MOTHER **** YOU!

At all other times I can tolerate your smegel-esque crawling about, but to even attempt to sway blame here is ridiculous and intentional. Nothing infuriates me more than this kind of anti military garbage.

Got a problem with that? PM me we can take care of it you snively sack of shit! I'll give you something to diffuse ****ing coward!

"MW" The complaint was made with the white house and the change was made by the Veterans Admin.

Then the white house found out about it, but they did not reverse it, which is what the commander in Chief should have done, but they made it so a family has to request it to be done at the funneral, because of (1 Complaint).

Do you know how many people in this country will not even realize this has been changed?
    Do you realize how many old men die in homes who fought for this country with no family left to request this.

But we wouldn't want to hold the commander in chief responsible for anything would we, especially making sure our veterans get the buriel they deserve.

For the first time i'm actually at a loss for words here........
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    chosen wrote:

This makes me feel pure rage!

MW who the V****V are you kidding?!?! I know it is your "a priori" to pounce about in a rhinos trance keeping the repubs good name out there, but to defend the president on this either demonstrates and ABSOLUTE lack of intelligence on your part as to how the commander in cheif fits into the chain of command, or your personal vote for this measure. If you have served in the military then MOTHER V****V YOU!

At all other times I can tolerate your smegel-esque crawling about, but to even attempt to sway blame here is ridiculous and intentional. Nothing infuriates me more than this kind of anti military garbage.

Got a problem with that? PM me we can take care of it you snively sack of V****V! I'll give you something to diffuse V*******V coward!
    How dare you talk to me like that. I served this country proudly for over 20 years. I've personally taken a bullet for this country as well as given some. You have absolutely no business questioning my loyalty to service or country. I found your post extremely offensive and uncalled for. Furthermore, to accuse me of being anti military is ludicrous!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast