Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

White House switchboard is wide open.

I'm not really a phone caller - I get nervous. But today I called the white house to tell my Representative that I oppose the Flake/Guiterrez amnesty bill. I got through right away, which surprised me. They even ask your zip code and transfer you right to your rep if you don't know who he/she is.
    Anyway, if anyone out there is hestitating like me, it's really not that bad.
    Good luck everyone.

202-225-3121
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I just called mine, again....

They guy that answered the phone said " I dont know how the Congressman is going to vote"
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I called my reps local office and they said that he will be voting for 'legal' immigration and not 'illegal'. Hope that means what I think it does or he's going to hear more from me in the near future.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

We let TexasCowgirl loose on the telephone to DC! OMG, she's going to shut the place down! I bet they are calling the crisis hotline right now!

You will be the one to scare them out of Amnesty. Next time I call, I'm dropping your name.

Seriously, I'm so proud of you!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Dixie. I send tons of faxes and emails but calling on the phone is scary for some of us. But today after reading my email alerts from numbersusa I was more scared about what would happen if I didn't call.

April
    I'm not really a phone caller - I get nervous. But today I called the white house to tell my Representative that I oppose the Flake/Guiterrez amnesty bill. I got through right away, which surprised me. They even ask your zip code and transfer you right to your rep if you don't know who he/she is.
    Anyway, if anyone out there is hestitating like me, it's really not that bad.
    Good luck everyone.

202-225-3121
    Awesome Cowgirl! I am on it today as well. Lets all make those phone lines HOT!

Made the call to Washington. I will call local office too.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Thanks Dixie. I send tons of faxes and emails but calling on the phone is scary for some of us. But today after reading my email alerts from numbersusa I was more scared about what would happen if I didn't call.
    TC,
    I have the same problem, but I always feel much better after I call.
    The good news is, it certainly gets easier each time you call!

BTW, my emails and faxes sent also to say HELL NO on the FLAKEY plan.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy - that avatar is unbelievable. LMFOA

White House Switch Board Wide Open

I made the phone call to my rep and was told she wouldn't release how she would vote until the bill reached the floor. I then told the staff person that I opposed the bill as many of us do. It felt good to voice my opposition directly via phone lines versus e-mails.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast