Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Thanks Dixie. I send tons of faxes and emails but calling on the phone is scary for some of us. But today after reading my email alerts from numbersusa I was more scared about what would happen if I didn't call.
    TC
    Applause!!!!!

Way to go girl
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called the washington office as well and asked my rep Lipinski to vote against the gutierrez amnesty bill.

I also asked that he cosponsor Hr 1314. The person answering the phone reminded me of Congresssman Lipinski's past voting record and he is a democrat who votes like an American. So we (Americans) have a shot!

HR 1314 "Photo ID Security Act" was filed on March 5, 2007, by Rep. Marsha
    Blackburn (R-TN 7th). This bill would insist that banks only accept valid ID,
    which American citizens and legal immigrants would have, thus closing the door
    to illegal aliens. While there are some 'Real ID' provisions in this bill,
    having a 'Real ID' is not required for those of you that have concerns about
    this.

There are about 50 members of Congress that have signed HR 1314 already!

Now, we need you to join their efforts. We need your Representatives to sign HR
    1314!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Thanks to all. Sounds like you guys are more brave than me, I didn't ask how he was going to vote, I just asked his staffer to tell him that I was a constituent and I wanted him to vote against it. Hopefully he will get more of the same messages today!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Keep up the calls Alipacers! It's the 2nd best form of lobbying and only behind a visit to the office.

You guys are great!

I agree, it gets easier every time you call.

Jot a few notes down right before you call, incase you get lost you can recover and finish what you have planed on saying.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We're getting news straight from some of the Reps' offices that CALLS are coming in fast and furious and THEY MAKE AN IMPACT!!

Look for our list of Reps to Support and those that are WEAK to be posted soon. We're working on it now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12