Curiously, the poorest people that you'd think would not have many children are the ones that actually do have the most. I think it's a matter of the opportunity costs of the women. As opportunity increases for women they choose some things in their life other than children.
That's a great point, but also the majority religion of the illegals coming from the south are Catholic, which in turn do not "believe" in using birth control.
These machismo clowns are desperate to hold onto that power in their own culture, but soon the real bosses will set it straight.
I wonder how long that might take? It needs to turn fast to really make an impact on the illegal population explosion of anchor babies.

I believe good will win over evil, and I believe our culture provides better for the needs of all peoples, is superior, and will triumph.
We will emerge stronger from this fight.
I keep telling myself the same thing. I believe in our strong culture, but the goofballs in our government are the weakest link. They scare me. We have a few good ones.....but the question there is will our congress listen? If not, can we get them replaced in time to make a difference? Too many are greedy and votes are sold.[/quote]