Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

who cares if they're legal or not

my question is, why do we want them here legally?...they would still be the same uneducated folks, from Third World cultures?...I don't understand how having them follow the proper channels, but still being the same quality of immigrant elevates our country? If they are granted amnesty, then they will be legal..and our we going to say, well now they're legal immigrants, so we as a cultural movement accept them?...the problem, as I see it, isn't that they're coming here legally or illegally...it's that they're all coming from the Third World..that is the real problem we should be addressing.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    IF THE ILLEGALS GET AMNESTY I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THEM AS AMERICANS.

JUST BECAUSE AFTER YOU BROKE OUR LAWS YOU SCAMMED YOUR WAY INTO GETTING A US PASSPORT DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN AMERICAN.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

NoIllegalsAllowed, no offense, but it doesn't matter if you accept them or not...it's not your approval they're seeking...and I don't know where you reside, but I'm within Los Angeles city limits..and it already looks like Central America..my point is our First World country is being swallowed by a Third World country..and whether it's being done legally or illegally is now a moot point...all Third World immigration must be ceased before the rest of our country looks like L.A.

the problem, as I see it, isn't that they're coming here legally or illegally...it's that they're all coming from the Third World..that is the real problem we should be addressing.
    So how do you propose we would do that?

Some people think that the state of another country is their own affair and not our responsibility. What would your response be in regards to that question?
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    NoIllegalsAllowed, no offense, but it doesn't matter if you accept them or not...it's not your approval they're seeking...and I don't know where you reside, but I'm within Los Angeles city limits..and it already looks like Central America..my point is our First World country is being swallowed by a Third World country..and whether it's being done legally or illegally is now a moot point...all Third World immigration must be ceased before the rest of our country looks like L.A.
    I think for the most part our laws already do that. But our laws aren't being obeyed or enforced.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

You can't change an illegal into a legal and expect anything different. That's why it's essential that they be "vetted" through the proper channels and only the proper people approved. Any type of "amnesty" is only going to make the situation a LOT worse, because then you will have all these people who will be so blatant and arrogant and demanding. Nothing but a crisis will ensue. An amnesty will set the "invasion" into high gear.

only immigrants with college educations from First World countries (and their children + spouses) should be admitted...(just my opinion) this isn't Ellis Island anymore.. no more refugees or those seeking political asylum, who offer nothing but a slave labor capability to our economy anymore ~

PS - no more student visas...let the process of foreign nationals acquiring an education happen in their native country...and then when they have a college level education, they can seek entry into the US of A... I know from first hand encounters that a lot of these lowlifes come here on their student visas and never leave... we don't have an obligation to educate and house the world..if we, as individual Americans, feel compelled to do that...we should support charities and private sector efforts to do it...and not force the American taxpayer into that position.

We support legal immigration. There're some good Americans among them too. Many help right here in this forum. Who comes here, and from where, and under what circumstances is supposed to be handled according to the will of the people through their representatives. You may voice your wish to have no one come here at all to those representatives. Some will wish many come here. The hope is to arrive at numbers good for this country and persons that abide by law. HTH
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can't change an illegal into a legal and expect anything different. That's why it's essential that they be "vetted" through the proper channels and only the proper people approved
    gofer, whats up brother...the fact is our immigration quotas are actually tilted so that the preponderence of our immigrants are coming from the Third World.. we're actually screening out the folks from First World Europe..thanks in large part to Ted Kennedy

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast