Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    all Third World immigration must be ceased before the rest of our country looks like L.A.
    Or El Paso, TX.

I hear what you are saying PatrickHenry. But I have to add that the only way we can ever hope to get rid of the majority of them is if they remain illegal. As long as they don't have amnesty, don't become citizens, and aren't given any legal status, we still have hope that a plan will be devised to start enforcing the laws to punish the employers who keep hiring them and deport the illegals on the fine money.

Other areas have high incidences of other than hispanic illegal aliens. we made a big mistake when we let in all these people because we felt sorry for them. Look at all the Lebanese in this country who are here even though they murdered our Marines. Why is that? And don't you think they may have smuggled in a relative or five?

The workers who come here legally usually have something to offer or they wouldn't be able to get permission to work here. They bring their friends and relatives to fall through the cracks while the government has its eyes closed. The people who come legally as visitors and students are bothersome to me because they just up and disappear to plot whatever it is they are plotting while our government has its back turned. And on and on and on until you have 20 million illegal aliens and the government only admits to 12 million!

Personally, I don't actually believe that the majority of the hispanics are coming here to "work." I think they are coming here as furtherance of their elaborate plot to overthrow our government. Not that some of the ignorant masses aren't pawns in the scheme, mind you. I think "work" is sort of a by-product of their presence here since if one wants food and a roof over their heads they must work. So they buy forged documents (unless their job is to be the one of the document forgers) or take up with some criminal element and we have a mess on our hands.
    junius,
    I agree with you 100%, no amnesty, it will be a disaster.

I have to say something else, I don't understand that immigration gives thousands of visas everyday to people who have enter the country illegally, because they get married to a citizen, or because a business owner sponsors them, but still they enter the country illegally, and they are not being punish. Thousands of them are getting married just to get legal status, and you mean to tell me the government don't know it?

JuniusJr I've missed your posts. Couldn't agree with you more , if we can't get them out at least keep them illegal. Given world events our economy could sour at any time. What if we had just issued 12-30 million poorly educated and unskilled people a lifetime meal ticket just before it did? I'm not so sure our employment rate is as good as Roe and company would have us think. In Buda a small town close to Austin a new Retail outlet opened and over 2 thousand people applied for slightly more than 200 jobs.
    Hi Andy! Good to see you. I'm finally getting caught up so I have a little time to write to something other than nasty-grams to reps.

However, I haven't stopped reading and paying attention to what's going on. I have heard way too much to believe that our own economy won't take a nose dive any day now. Some predict November of this year. And now the gov't has written all those big companies a license to really mess us over when it comes time to collect that pension people are counting on.

And you are right, the applicants for jobs are 10 or 20 to one. I believe the "employment rate" is just one more of those fairy tales that the main stream media conjures up to make the picture look rosy before the shoe drops. I also believe that it is a foolish move to lead people from other places to believe that we have jobs to offer them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't think instant citizenship is what we want. I know I don't. I want people that are going to become loyal Americans and not try to change our laws...which more illegals and many legals are trying to do now.

I do not want these types of people here.

I also worry about our jobs...good jobs. We are losing good manufacturing jobs daily. All going overseas or Mexico..then they leave Mexico for China, then the Mexicans come here and we don't have enough good jobs to go around.

Yet, they think they deserve welfare, free health care, etc.

Yes there are some good immigrants, but the more I read the more I feel like they just want perks from us.

China will turn on us in a flash, with the money we spend on their cheap products.

Our own big business leaders in my opinion, are traitors and the greediest people I have seen.

Members of this site, have more patriotism and value our Country more than our government officials.

I just wish teenagers would start learning what it really means to be an American and fight to keep the Country from destruction.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

BTW We're not that insulated. believe me.
    is the Loserville, Kentucky public school system 80% Latino..because my city (Los Angeles) is...and the remaining 20% also carries a large percentage of first and second generation Asian immigrants... my mayor was a member of a Chicano separtist group..what about Loserville Kentucky's head cheese? ...believe me, the Bluegrass state is in a relative bubble compared to Southern California..but that's one of the reasons I'm active in the struggle to protect our country from a Third World descent, to protect nice places like Kentucky and others..PS I like your avatar..is that an egret?

Patrick
    No, you've got me hands down.
    My apologies.
    That thing is a US government crane I believe. I'm not gonna let it swallow. Ever. We'll die together.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember when we had people coming in legally from all over the world to work. It was at levels that made some sense then.

Now we have the criminals in government supplying the criminals in business with illegal aliens because they are able to work them cheaper while the honest citizens pay for their social services.

I personally don't think the difference in cost between honest labor and illegal labor is worth what this travesty of justice is costing, we the people, of this once great nation.

The illegal aliens hog all the jobs and the good honest people of the world are all waiting at the end of the line. Well mostly. I'm still not comfortable with the levels that people have been coming in as of recent. The numbers of immigrants, legal and illegal have just been all to overwhelming lately.

Patrick Henery, It's a crane. Egrets avoid water and eat the insects that are attracted by cow paddies or meadow muffins. I feel for you people in L.A. I lived in San Diego for years and it makes me sick to see how it has changed. There seems to be some perversity on mother nature's part to have connected the state with the best climate, best fishing and the most natural beauty (except for Texas) to that huge funnel for drugs and illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick-Henry
    ...ask an American Indian what the end result is ~

Are you an "American Indian"? How do you know how one feels if you are not? The end result is not always the same when one culture is replaced or merges with another. Some cultures have thrived where others have died, vice versa.

public school system 80% Latino..because my city (Los Angeles) is...and the remaining 20% also carries a large percentage of first and second generation Asian immigrants.
    You seem to be focusing on race, is that your issue? You didn't say the percentage of illegal aliens, just percentage of races.[/quote]
    "Remember the Alamo!"

As far ar I`m concerned "Illegals" we always be illegals, amnesty or not.
    ------------------------

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Patrick Henry, I do not live in LA as some here do so I feel like I am very uninformed how bad it is getting.

However I live just due north of California, and many of them are now coming up here (Oregon). I live in a complex where we are the only American family.

I have seen some good ones come through, but they do not stay long, we only have because we cannot afford to move. The illegals/legals from Mexico/Central America, that I have met here that are decent even talk disparagingly of the trashy ones (just like we talk about white trash!). They talk about how they cannot be trusted and how they are sloppy and lazy, and liars. These are not my words mind you, but they came from the guy who had our unit before us.

This tells me that although many of them come here fairly uneducated, but it seems that some do live differently. I venture to guess that those that live differently are either fairly devout people or are legals, and therefore feel more accountable to God or our government to be better guests.

I wish we had a system of weeding out the bad from the good, but we are such faulty creatures and our system is already so messed up that we would be hard-pressed to take on such a task, therefore, we have to make them all go back and wait, then we can make better decisions of who to allow in.

I have met some who would be good citizens, and it is sad that they are not legal and that they have broken the laws. I feel that if they have broken the laws, they need to go back. I suppose I feel if they have broken immigration laws then why should we ever trust them again?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast