Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Thompson: Deport Illegal Immigrants
    September 07, 2007 3:30 PM
    ABC News' Christine Byun reports: Republican presidential candidate former Sen. Fred Thompson, R-Tenn., fleshed out his position on immigration reform while campaigning at a townhall meeting in Sioux City, Iowa Friday.
    His loudest and most frequent applause came during a lengthy response to a question regarding the status of illegal immigrants living in the United States.
    "If we catch illegal immigrants who are here, they need to be deported," Thompson said. "If they want to get back in the right way, get in line with everybody else."He also called upon Mexico President Felipe Calderon to focus on building his economy.
    "We love you, we want to be your friend, but we would ask you to examine your policies as to whether or not it's wise for your economy to be based on the exportation of your own people," he said.
    Thompson's question and answer session was interrupted by his daughter, Hayden, who walked on stage when he was discussing "what had to be done" in the Middle East.
    "Hello Sweetheart, I'll be finished in a minute," he smiled, as she clung to his left leg.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar ... eport.html
    I don't think I beleive anything this guy says. He IS an actor after all.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

SenorKylNoMas

This discussion was held a couple months ago. I came across it when I joined. Read the bill again! Paul voted correctly.

Yesterday, while watching the Patraeous report to Congress, Duncan Hunter apparently didn't know the mike was on. He sure has a filth mouth for someone claiming to be a christian.

Saki wrote:
    I'm somewhat skeptical about his comment on sending illegals home "if caught".
    Didn't we just here Rudy Fruity claim that being here after entering illegally is not illegal? Gee, these OBLers don't have all of their oars in a row!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Thompson: Deport Illegal Immigrants
    September 07, 2007 3:30 PM
    ABC News' Christine Byun reports: Republican presidential candidate former Sen. Fred Thompson, R-Tenn., fleshed out his position on immigration reform while campaigning at a townhall meeting in Sioux City, Iowa Friday.
    His loudest and most frequent applause came during a lengthy response to a question regarding the status of illegal immigrants living in the United States.
    "If we catch illegal immigrants who are here, they need to be deported," Thompson said. "If they want to get back in the right way, get in line with everybody else."He also called upon Mexico President Felipe Calderon to focus on building his economy.
    "We love you, we want to be your friend, but we would ask you to examine your policies as to whether or not it's wise for your economy to be based on the exportation of your own people," he said.
    Thompson's question and answer session was interrupted by his daughter, Hayden, who walked on stage when he was discussing "what had to be done" in the Middle East.
    "Hello Sweetheart, I'll be finished in a minute," he smiled, as she clung to his left leg.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar ... eport.html
    I don't think I beleive anything this guy says. He IS an actor after all.
    The last official actor we had set us up with an amnesty invasion in result we tried to get Perot in there and Clinton won by default. BTW enabled Clinton to continue with globalist involvement by giving historical Christian Serbian property to muslims!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

MW
    BrightNail wrote:

Do your research. For instance, the Hunter bill is a good one - but there was already funding in the pipeline for a fence and security.
    Please show me where you found information that says a 700+ mile double fence and enhanced border security was fully funded prior to the Hunter bill. How can that be? Hunter's fence bill for almost 700-miles of bording fencing isn't even completely funded as we speak.

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Paul doesn't really get it on immigration. He thinks if we end welfare we can have un-restricted immigration -- the typical libertarian line. I have heard him say this in the debates as well as on Youtube speaking to a gathering. He said the same thing both times. "If we had a truly free market economy, we would realise that we need them and they would not be scapegoated." He also said he would support a guest worker program if that were the case. And said that some illegals in thier work ethic are, 'more American than some of us."
    Yep, I've heard Paul say those things. Paul isn't even on my radar anymore.

#1 choice: Duncan Hunter, #2 Tom Tancredo!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Response to BrightNail

Quote from BrightNail: "There is a chump by the name of metalheadlatino, I have a funny feeling you are the same person...hahahahah... c'mon, stop being so desperate. "

I can assure you that I am not pretending to be anyone but myself. I'm surmising that you were just kidding about my persona being faux?

I asked the question as I am genuinely concerned about the illegal alien situation. Two illegal Mexican Nationals (with 9 identities, three birth dates, 2 anchor babies and they can't decide if they are husband/wife or brother/sister) bought a really nice $235,000 house next to mine. Not kidding. I'm expecting the city to allow them to tie a burro to the tree in their front yard because they might need to use it for their landscaping business that they run out of their home, even though that is against zoning ordinances.

I am very pleased with all of the responses and viewpoints. Great food for thought. We seem to be on the same page with Hunter/Tancredo/Paul as the BEST candidates, but are they candidates that can WIN?[/quote]

If I thought Duncan Hunter could be elected, I'd vote for him. However, I don't hold out much hope for him or Tancredo. I know you'll think I'm nuts, but I think Mitt Romney may be our man. I've been watching him. Yes, he's flip flopped, but that's not always a bad thing. That tells me that as a President, his mind can be changed. Not like Bush who never listens to anyone. When faced with the fact that he has to listen to the people, I think he would. And I don't even care what his religion is.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush Sr. flip-flopped when he was asked if he would vice for Ronnie. He said absolutely not at first. I wonder what this country would be like if he had not accepted the vice position.

MW
    tinybobidaho wrote:

If I thought Duncan Hunter could be elected, I'd vote for him. However, I don't hold out much hope for him or Tancredo.
    IMO, that sort of thought pattern has a lot to do with the mess we're in today. Nothing personal, tiny, because unfortunately you're not alone in thinking that way. I say the hell with what everyone else says or thinks, support the individual YOU think will do the most good for our great country!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast