Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Here is Hunters stand on Illegal immigration from Numbers usa and Americans for Better Immigration: He has an A+ rating...

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... res08.html

Here is Romneys stand from the same site:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... res08.html
    Hunter currently is polling about 1%. He is out after New Hampshire, at the latest-----he may end up dropping before/after Iowa.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    [Then Dobbs is telling his audience to register Independent and I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing that. Third party candidates just screw things up.
    Actually, it has been the Republicans and the Democrats that have been screwing things up. This country needs a Third Party badly, as both parties are bought by global corporatists. I would love for Duncan Hunter to win, and I will vote for him in the primary. The problem is, that he probably will not win and we are stuck with globalist A vs. globalist B. That is why Lou is promoting people to register Indy, and is promoting a Third Party/Independent run.

If Hunter loses, I have completely had it with the Republican Party. They have duped me long enough. Voting for their corporate selected candidate is enabling the corrupt system to stay in place. I will no longer do it. If its not Duncan, its Third Party all the way for me.
    It will ALWAYS be important to remain an Independent, even after the upcoming elections----as the candidates know that they cannot bank on getting your vote----they have to work for it!!!! They then realize, not only are they competing with other candidates in their own party, they are competing with ALL candidates from both parties!!

This little step alone will help to bring change----as it is giving the voter more power!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Hunter currently is polling about 1%. He is out after New Hampshire, at the latest-----he may end up dropping before/after Iowa.
    You're really starting to irritate me with a repeated lie that has no factual basis!

Who would know what Duncan Hunter's plans are better than Duncan Hunter? Why do you insist on having me post the following over and over?

http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2007 ... p-out.html

Go to the link and click on Duncan Hunter's picture. Come on Bren, get with the program. Please don't be so eager to forsake the best choice we have just because the MSM has convinced you he's not viable.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This site shows Hunter's voting record and his comments.

http://www.issues2000.org/ca/Duncan_Hunter.htm

This site has current voting records and ratings.

I Google searched Duncan Hunter and found alot of positive sites.

www.gohunter08.com

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bren wrote:

You're really starting to irritate me with a repeated lie that has no factual basis!

Who would know what Duncan Hunter's plans are better than Duncan Hunter? Why do you insist on having me post the following over and over?

http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2007 ... p-out.html

Go to the link and click on Duncan Hunter's picture. Come on Bren, get with the program. Please don't be so eager to forsake the best choice we have just because the MSM has convinced you he's not viable.
    I am not trying to forsake anything----I am just being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Bring the money home !!!! Secure our borders !!!! Restore the rights and liberties of you, your forefathers and our children.

Say NO to the Council of Foreign Relations... Say yes to liberty and the constitution of the great USA ...
    Sorry but My first take on Ron Paul was what you wrote but digging deeper I have found that he's not that. His plan will not do as you want
    For those who think Ron Paul is strong on illegal immigration and reducing legal immigration, he's not.
    Quote:
    Voted on House floor against amendment to increase security with border fence in 2005

Rep. Paul voted against the Hunter Amendment to H.R. 4437, the Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005. The Hunter Amendment would shore up security by building fences and other physical infrastructure to keep out illegal aliens. Specifically, it mandates the construction of specific security fencing, including lights and cameras, along the Southwest border for the purposes of gaining operational control of the border. As well, it includes a requirement for the Secretary of Homeland Security to conduct a study on the use of physical barriers along the Northern border. The Hunter Amendment passed by a vote of 260-159.
    This is just one example; another was a bad vote on H1B visas that would increase the numbers of foreign workers and overlook the American workers.
    Support Duncan Hunter, the only true Republican conservative applying for the job.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    [Then Dobbs is telling his audience to register Independent and I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing that. Third party candidates just screw things up.
    Actually, it has been the Republicans and the Democrats that have been screwing things up. This country needs a Third Party badly, as both parties are bought by global corporatists. I would love for Duncan Hunter to win, and I will vote for him in the primary. The problem is, that he probably will not win and we are stuck with globalist A vs. globalist B. That is why Lou is promoting people to register Indy, and is promoting a Third Party/Independent run.

If Hunter loses, I have completely had it with the Republican Party. They have duped me long enough. Voting for their corporate selected candidate is enabling the corrupt system to stay in place. I will no longer do it. If its not Duncan, its Third Party all the way for me.
    It will ALWAYS be important to remain an Independent, even after the upcoming elections----as the candidates know that they cannot bank on getting your vote----they have to work for it!!!! They then realize, not only are they competing with other candidates in their own party, they are competing with ALL candidates from both parties!!

This little step alone will help to bring change----as it is giving the voter more power!!!
    That just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think the candidates would be working any harder if there was a 3rd party, nor do I think you would be any more powerful.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Hunter isn't even on the ballot in IL for 2008? It really sucks.
    You can write him in!!

You know, I may just do that if it is allowed?
    Of course it's allowed!! One of the beautiful things about elections is you can vote for whomever you want, regardless of party affiliation or MSM propaganda.

I wrote in Nader the last election because the Democraps had him pulled off the ballot at the last minute, under the pretense that his signatures had to be verified. The Dems were terrified that Nader would give the GOP a win in PA like he did in FL in 2000.

No matter what, I will vote with good conscience. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil, and anyone calling themselves a Christian ought to remember that. I am not telling anyone WHO to vote for, I am just telling everyone to VOTE, and try to vote for someone that won't make you cry as you exit the voting booth.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

First off, all illegal aliens are NOT from "South". There are illegals in this country from all over the globe, not just south of the border.

We are aware of that - but we also know that the majority of illegals are from south of the border, and many who are from elsewhere came across that border.

I would be ecstatic if tomorrow they send home just the ones from south of the border and just the ones who came across that border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ummmm where did that come from?
    About half of the illegals in this country are visa overstays. We want them all gone. The best way to do that is to stop the incentives to come here in the first place. That's anchor babies, jobs, housing, welfare, education, all of it, then look at reducing legal immigration numbers. But the first thing is to plug the leak on the southern border.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast