Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    What reason would Illinois have for leaving Duncan Hunter off the ballot?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Here's a podcast of a radio show promoting Duncan Hunter. Enjoy a morale boost.
    http://scottfuller.podcastpeople.com/posts/16483
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Maybe immigration enforcement....the fence....alot of the poilitions there are pro illegal alien, thats why they have the problem they have, they are quickly turning into Calif.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    [Then Dobbs is telling his audience to register Independent and I can't for the life of me figure out why he's doing that. Third party candidates just screw things up.
    Actually, it has been the Republicans and the Democrats that have been screwing things up. This country needs a Third Party badly, as both parties are bought by global corporatists. I would love for Duncan Hunter to win, and I will vote for him in the primary. The problem is, that he probably will not win and we are stuck with globalist A vs. globalist B. That is why Lou is promoting people to register Indy, and is promoting a Third Party/Independent run.

If Hunter loses, I have completely had it with the Republican Party. They have duped me long enough. Voting for their corporate selected candidate is enabling the corrupt system to stay in place. I will no longer do it. If its not Duncan, its Third Party all the way for me.
    It will ALWAYS be important to remain an Independent, even after the upcoming elections----as the candidates know that they cannot bank on getting your vote----they have to work for it!!!! They then realize, not only are they competing with other candidates in their own party, they are competing with ALL candidates from both parties!!

This little step alone will help to bring change----as it is giving the voter more power!!!
    That just doesn't make any sense to me. I don't think the candidates would be working any harder if there was a 3rd party, nor do I think you would be any more powerful.
    Martha:

Not for third party voting. Registering as an Independent gives you the right to vote either Democrat, Republican, or Independent-----in other words, neither party owns you!! Therefore, the candidates are competing against ALL other candidates---from both parties----when they are trying to win your vote.

Being an Indedpendent is saying to them-----Don't "count" on getting my vote, you are going to have to earn it.

If you donate money--- donate to a candidate, not the party.

This was what Lou Dobbs was trying to get across-----take the power back from "THEM"----and registering as an Independent is an important first step!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It is not IL leaving him off the ballot. It is Hunter not having the support to get ON the ballot. Illinois is really tough, you need a LOT of signatures and have to find a LOT of delegates and get their signatures as well.

Hunter has missed the ballot deadline in a handful of states already. Ron Paul has managed to get on every ballot so far. Due to the hardwork of a LOT of volunteers.

States that i know of that Hunter has missed, there may be others.
    DE (Fred Thompson missed this one as well)
    http://firststatepolitics.wordpress.com ... sses-mark/

NJ
    http://www.state.nj.us/oag/elections/20 ... .10.07.pdf

IL
    http://www.ballot-access.org/2007/12/05 ... n-primary/

VA
    http://www.bvbl.net/index.php/2007/12/2 ... allot-set/

There may be more, but those are the ones I already knew about.

That's a sad state of affairs. I assume you can write in any candidate you support though. It seems to me a lot of people are so preoccupied right now, they aren't even paying attention to this race. But then again, I'm in California. I hope you get lots of write-ins for Hunter, but I wouldn't bet on it. People complaign about Fred getting in too late, but I think it's the American people that are late to the party.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

If you take the NUMBERS USA illegal immigration issues evaluation and convert the "grade" to a number you can objectively rank the candidates.

With a scale of

+3 = excellent
    +2 = good
    +1 = fair
    -1 = poor
    -2 = bad
    -3 = abysmal

the candidate's rating comes out as:

48 Tancredo
    44 Hunter
    34 Thompson
    20 Hucklebee
    19 Romney
    19 Paul
    -7 Giuliani
    -8 McCain

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    If you take the NUMBERS USA illegal immigration issues evaluation and convert the "grade" to a number you can objectively rank the candidates.

With a scale of

+3 = excellent
    +2 = good
    +1 = fair
    -1 = poor
    -2 = bad
    -3 = abysmal

the candidate's rating comes out as:

48 Tancredo
    44 Hunter
    34 Thompson
    20 Hucklebee
    19 Romney
    19 Paul
    -7 Giuliani
    -8 McCain
    Tancredo is out we all know he was our best canidate and most of our first choice, what a shame and a good man. Says alot about America, I hope it is not an indication of where we are headed in this election or America is in alot of trouble, make that (alot more trouble) Huckster and (Thompson Mr. CFR)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If you objectively evaluate the candidates on immigration issues, Tancredo was #1 followed closely by Hunter.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-95435.html

You then drop to Thompson as #3 with a BIG drop to Romney/Paul/Hucklebee, who are all about the same.

McCain and Giuliani are both so soft on immigration, they fall off the chart.

Besides Tancredo's immigration stance, emotionally I was with Tancredo from the start. While I can't understand his endorsement of Romney, I will switch to Thompson, even though Hunter has a better positions on immigration.

Almost like Tancredo, Hunter doesn't have a chance. Thompson does. Besides, when was the last time a Representative was elected President?

I want real change and I am looking at Paul, this country is in alot of trouble, what worries me about Thompson is he is a member of the CFR I don't trust anyone who is a member of the CFR they are pushing for the North Amerian Union, (Hense our open borders) their agenda is all the same, I don't care what they say, they want open borders and free movement of goods and people=the distruction of American jobs, wages, culture and sovereginty.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast