Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That is something I have had nightmares about
    Reading your post I was thinking that you must live near me!
    Our freeways that were once vacant at night and rarely filled with heavy traffic, are now busy and crowded 24-7. They pass measures to relieve traffic, only to build more houses.

Not long ago our politicians felt the same way, from the 1950's until just the last few years they all warned us of the dangers of overpopulation “Be responsible and have small families”. As good Americans we obviously took their advice because very little of our population growth over the last 50+ years can be attributed to Americans having to many children. It seems our politicians are accountable for the majority of our population growth.

You have to wonder what they are thinking, what good could ever possibly come from any of this?

The only effects that I can think of that will not directly effect us negatively, will still indirectly effect us negatively.

Example: By relieving another countries population (one of the many justifications used) we only encourage that country to continue or accelerate their birth rates.

Whether it is Humans, Deer, Rats, or Rabbits, history has demonstrated what will happen when they become overpopulated.
    - And it is never good.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Reading your post I was thinking that you must live near me!
    Our freeways that were once vacant at night and rarely filled with heavy traffic, are now busy and crowded 24-7. They pass measures to relieve traffic, only to build more houses.
    Don't know if you do or not but it is a nightmare. 24/7 it's non-stop. This used to be farm land and it's nothing but houses and townhouses and strip malls one right after the other. Semi's are a nightmare on the interstate coz they're trying to avoid the ever increasing tolls. They keep saying they're going to FIX it but honest to God they have the crossing point of 55 and 80 that have had lanes blocked off for atleast 3 years and I haven't seen a soul out there working. The equipment is sitting there. Just no people working. There's like one way in and you best plan your outing going with the traffic coz it's a nightmare to cross it. You have someone on your butt all the time. You can't even slow down to read a street sign that horns aren't blaring. They've gotten to the point in towns close to here that they are tearing down perfectly good Ranch homes to build these million dollar homes. Massive ones. No yards so to speak but definatly more to tax. You never get a home on a main street coz trust me.....the next road change will have the highway right smack dab at your front door. You can already tell where the next tear downs will be for road expansions. It took me 1 and 1/2 hrs. to go 1/4 mile on Christmas Eve when my parents were in a nursing home. I would have walked it if there wasn't a lake and all the privacy fences to stop me. It's insane.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep, home sweet home.
    I am sure the same is happening all over the place, I live on land that was part of one of the original Spanish land grants in California. Each time I loose a neighbor I gain about 100 as developers pack them in to what was once some of the best farm land in the state. One developer fought local residents for 20 years over building houses on an old WW-2 Navy base, once the developer finally prevailed they felt it was taking to long to remove the airstrips, so they just built right over them. - they all have very small, very concrete yards with about 18" between thousands of houses.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Banned
    Yep, what we are staring squarely in the face is a return to serfdom. The peasants and commoners are being herded into their villages in the shadow of the castles and manor houses so that they are readily available for use by their banking/corporate masters. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword, and the esquires of the lords of the manor have been busily sealing our fates with convoluted laws and entrapping contracts and agreements. Did you know, for example, that if you sign any UCC-governed agreement with the government, a bank, or other financial institution that you have implicity waived any rights you did not explicitly reserve? Did you know that these same esquires have altered our justice system such that almost any charge you are likely to face is tried not under our native system of substantive due process, but rather under the bastard "statutory law" standard that is just a domestic packaging of the international lex mercatorum? That's right, you are tried under international mercantile law, which is an international jurisdiction having nothing to do with the Bill of Rights, which is why the magistrate posing as a judge can choose to utterly disregard your rights if it strikes his fancy. It's also why many recent SCOTUS decisions have deferred to "international law."

The key to the locked door is education, but the bastards have succeeded in playing to our hedonism and providing so many enticing distractions that the last thing the average American can be counted on to do is bury his head in a pile of books and documents to figure out how to legally extricate himself from this trap.

> If this Council of Foreign Relations or some other higher power does exist

YES it certainly does, lol...New York City
    many of our politicians, academia, military officers are members &/or guests.

CFR agenda is to control the North American Continent

> New Word Order
    bush 1 spoke of the NEW WORLD ORDER in one of his speeches. 1st pres to publically announce it.
    All average citizen's wealth distributed thruout the continent = 3rd world

> NAFTA
    bush 1 pushed NAFTA
    klinton put it through Congress

>UN
    agenda is as said above= One World Order
    all wealth distributed among the world = 3rd world

>bilderbergers
    better left for another time as it will dilute the urgent fight we are engaging in at this moment - ILLEGAL ALIENS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendis

>bilderbergers
    better left for another time as it will dilute the urgent fight we are engaging in at this moment - ILLEGAL ALIENS

That's what I am trying to tell you. The pact signed by Fox, Bush and the Canadian make those people crossing borders "legal" according to a few people at the top of the heap.

Our government knows they are not illegal. They are "migrants" as per the agreement between those three fools.

The only people not informed of this FIASCO is the American CItizens.

That's why Biderberg is important. The group controls media et al.

I think we could stop it but not until the entire population realizes that we have been HAD BIG TIME.

Someone said the Unites States was the key. I do believe that. I also believe Canadians are having an issue with it.

Think about the assets each state has. Think about another Tea Party. Think about secession and reunion under the Republic as this nation was founded. If the US falls so goes the world.

I feel like I am living a nightmare and I keep trying to wake up!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

If the US falls so goes the world.
    Exactly.

My mom used to get magazines or little newspapers telling of all t his. I used to tease her and call it her 'subversive literature'. That was back in the late 50's and 60's into the 70's. I wish I had some of those back issues to see just what all has come about.

It is going to be very hard to sell everyday people on this real conspiracy.

I just wish we could convince them to not buy into the materialistic, consumerism that is drowning this country.

Families go 90 to nothing all the time. It is usually both parents working, then shopping, then this ball game, or that cheer practice or some function they just have to attend.

Home is just place to sleep anymore, sometimes watch TV or play some vile video game. It really frightens me - but for the life of me, I can't get through to my grown children.

Kids today have enough clothes for a dozen kids. They have more money spent on them for geegaws that just turn their brains to mush - it destroys their thinking ability an their creativity. It also keeps them hyper and never satisfied. Nothing holds their attention for long except some TV show or video game.

They live payday to payday - only sometimes not quite until payday.

Just a thought:

In order to unite Americans, the information has to be accurate & dedicated to the immediate issue...ILLEGAL ALIENS and the devastating effects on the American people & our sovereignty.

To ask most busy, hard working, tired people to absorb that which has been hidden and purposely confused so as to not readily understand it is not in our best interests.

Right now, what's important.......VITAL.......is to stop the House from moving forward!! That's where the rubber meets the road.

The ONLY thing that people must understand are the agreements concerning
    NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA. These agreements are difficult enough to muddle through and keep one's sanity. They're directly responsible for this invasion from 3rd world countries.

STOP the HOUSE!!!

If you think that's bad, you should come see Florida! Not only are we suffering all that you mention related to overcrowding and more (HUGE language problems)....but then we dump our burden on the rest of the country as well everytime a hurricane blows through here and wipes out all the overbuilding (then you folks in other states get a hit on YOUR insurance so the insurance companies can pay US without going belly up....though most go belly up anyway. Mine did this year after Wilma. We're all going into the state insurance pool as of June, and I'm STILL trying to collect on my claim from Oct 2005. Have mediation next month to try to get it).

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Most of our lands to remain protected, and people to move where they work, no driving long distances to work. People will be gathered up and forced to live in the cities......my vision is like Japan, where masses are in the cities living in small apts.
    That is something I have had nightmares about. Except it was more like Hong Cong. Problem is, there are
    places around here that simply don't pay enough to live here. They open new businesses on a daily basis but they are all min-wage jobs. They are raising taxes so high that even though this house is paid for I would realistically speaking, loose it for not being able to meet taxes. Forget utilities and such. Even in my wildest nightmares I don't see or know how one would survive. Ya.....there's almost anything you want within walking distance but it's far from being able to financially support the amount of people living within this area. It's bad enough with the cars and it wouldn't be any better if everyone was on foot or bike.

Having realestate was once thought to be the most secure thing. I'm not even talking about investment realestate. Just being able to secure your own roof over your head. They are taking that away now. Whether it be by imminent domain or taxing you to death. They can't seem to build fast enough here. Every square inch is being built on. Huge subdivisions built like a maze......one way in or out. God forbid they ever tried to evacuate. There isn't a time in a day where stores aren't crowded. There isn't a place you go that you aren't standing in line for no less than 15min. on a good day. And that's so they can take your money. Forget the other things. Plan a day for that. I'm rambling.......it's just not right. Can feel it in my bones.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast