Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I agree with W about where our real fight is: Lawmakers.

On May 1, I am going to be planted in front of my TV, eating popcorn, snuggled under a warm blanket, and watch the illegals make fools of themselves. I am also interested in the spot interviews that the reporters will be doing. This is a Must-See-TV day for me!
    Me too. I can hardly wait to see how much (or how little) media attn any POed Americans will get interviewed for this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since I don't live any where near Raleigh it wouldn't be me--but to be sure we have those same types of marches in our area. The reconquistas are out in force, demanding their rights while trying to pull the system down. I'll be down there doing something: holding a sign in Spanish saying what I think of them, handing out flyers telling them how many laws they're breaking, telling voters how our country is being threatened. Whatever it takes to expose the illegality of their activities.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be very receptive to attendig a street level protest against illegal immigration. However, this one in Raleigh would not be one I would attend after finding out what W has stated.

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Here is where we can make a difference though.....STATE BY STATE!! from the comfort of your home
    Nothing wrong with doing both when the opportunity is available. Look, I'm not attempting to talk anyone out of going or not going. However, common sense tells me a good showing will benefit our cause, where as a poor showing could hurt us.

I know it's against ALIPAC rules to post anything from FIRE, however, I'm hopeful that an exception can be made since the rally is the topic of discussion. Here's an excerpt from an email I received from them:

It will be a day long event, with speeches by political candidates for Gov., Lt Gov., Senate and House members, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Supreme Court Justice, leaders of National Immigration Enforcement groups and local dignitaries. Local news media will be covering the event.

We will be handing out American Flags and informational brochures and we will have a petition to sign for our State Legislators. We also plan to have free food and soft drinks available. At various times throughout the day, we will be gathering to march around the Capital Bldg, with our American flags, to demand enforcement of our immigration laws.

We urge everyone to join us in this effort. Lets show our Legislators, we mean business!
    For the record, I'm not a member of FIRE. My name must be on their mailing list from last year when I checked the site out.

I want to make one thing very clear - I'm not here to argue in support of FIRE but I would think a strong showing could benefit our cause. Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Here is where we can make a difference though.....STATE BY STATE!! from the comfort of your home
    Nothing wrong with doing both when the opportunity is available. Look, I'm not attempting to talk anyone out of going or not going. However, common sense tells me a good showing will benefit our cause, where as a poor showing could hurt us.

I know it's against ALIPAC rules to post anything from FIRE, however, I'm hopefully that an exception can be made since the rally is the topic of discussion. Here's an excerpt from an email I received from them:

[quote:wruobh7w]It will be a day long event, with speeches by political candidates for Gov., Lt Gov., Senate and House members, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Supreme Court Justice, leaders of National Immigration Enforcement groups and local dignitaries. Local news media will be covering the event.

We will be handing out American Flags and informational brochures and we will have a petition to sign for our State Legislators. We also plan to have free food and soft drinks available. At various times throughout the day, we will be gathering to march around the Capital Bldg, with our American flags, to demand enforcement of our immigration laws.

We urge everyone to join us in this effort. Lets show our Legislators, we mean business!
    For the record, I'm not a member of FIRE. My name must be on their mailing list from last year when I checked the site out.

I want to make one thing very clear - I'm not here to argue in support of FIRE but I would think a strong showing could benefit our cause. Just my opinion, for what it's worth. [/quote:wruobh7w]

We are getting something together for NC that will be much more effective than this street protest.

Which candidate for Lt Gov plans to attend?

W

William is spot on in his views. ALIPAC needs to keep it's reputation clean and avoid association of any kind with radical groups or groups that utilize unsavory methods of demonstration and communication. I saw some of these fringe nuts in the Crawford Rally, Rumble at the Ranch. They made me uncomfortable and I chose at that moment to be careful of who I associate with.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

Which candidate for Lt Gov plans to attend?
    That information was not in the email.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William...why did I get the email alert from NC Listen???

William....why did I get the email from NC Listen????

Hold on...let me grab that email....

And I am not to trying to stir things up here but Hey...there are times that all of us need to put aside our differences and come together to fight this...I know, I am not always as active as the rest of you but we continue to allow these law breakers to converge on your cities, our country, our lives and protest like they have a right to protest OUR Government for medical treatment, social services, jobs, and other advantages that some of our own citizens do not get....

Yes, I don't agree with Fire Coalition....heck sometimes I don't agree with NC Listen, Alipac, Rush Limbaugh, Neal Boortz, George W. Bush, the Republican Party, my husband, my mother, my friends....even myself but if we allow our discontent with the other group stop us from joining together and demonstrating to North Carolina and the country that we are not going to take it anymore...that we are unhappy that our government has failed to protect us from this invasion...that our government is allowing felons to break the law and encourage them to "steal our tax dollars" by medicare, social services, free schools, free food, etc...then we have allowed these law breakers to win and intimidate us to fight among ourselves and not against them.

If Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gengrich or Al Sharpen and Pat Robinson can get together to raise awareness about the global environment then why can't anti-illegal immigration groups like Fire Coalition, Alipac, Borders USA, Minutemen, and the other several hundred groups join and fight this battle, this WAR???

This is why I get totally discouraged.....Is it really that difficult?

And furthermore....

Okay yes...I am angry now....which William knows it takes a lot to make me angry and you long time Alipac members...you all know me and who I am...

It is going to take some radicalnism to get attention and awareness....I am taking picture and video tape of employers who are hiring illegals...I am sending it to ICE and WeHireIllegals...I am trying to get a few other people to do the same thing....

I am not talking about going out and shooting these illegals or packing them up in a bus and shipping down to the border but I am sick of them...they are in my county, my country and they laugh and spit at me like I am some common mule....What will it take for you people to do something???

Fine...throw me off....

At this point...I have played by William's rules of being a nice little girl and not say something that might seem TOO offensive but it takes action folks....no sitting on your duff and complain about....

Go ahead...kick me off....at this point I am tired of the belly aching

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast