Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Whose going to May 1st anti illegal protest in Raleigh

I was wondering if anyone from Greensboro or Triad-Burlington area going to the May 1st anti illegal immigration counter protest in Raleigh???

Thanks

zeezil (Iredell County) would be there if I were in town. But I am departing that day for Phoenix, AZ. If lucky, maybe I'll see Sheriff Joe in action.

Best o' luck in the counter demonstration. I do hope enough patriots are able to attend to make presence known.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Whose going to May 1st anti illegal protest in Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    I was wondering if anyone from Greensboro or Triad-Burlington area going to the May 1st anti illegal immigration counter protest in Raleigh???

Thanks
    Nobody from ALIPAC is going to that protest because it is being arranged by FIRE Coalition and we do not support or want anything to do with FIRE Coalition as we have worked with them in the past and found them to be completely untrustworthy.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

Nobody from ALIPAC is going to that protest because it is being arranged by FIRE Coalition and we do not support or want anything to do with FIRE Coalition as we have worked with them in the past and found them to be completely untrustworthy.
    There are a lot of other groups that will also be participating in the rally. IMO, the cause is just, regarless of who is organizing it. Can't differences be set aside for the rally?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ALIPAC wrote:

There are a lot of other groups that will also be participating in the rally.
    Yea? Like which groups? The only key organizers I have seen are FIRE and this organization is not going to have anything to do with FIRE after what they have done to harm ALIPAC and our movement.

Most of the people and groups in our movement are great patriots trying to make a difference.

Unfortunately, some like FIRE are lying thieving con artists that our movement needs to be protected from.

Therefore, if FIRE is in it and organizing it then ALIPAC is out. If you support groups that fail our quality tests then you will get more of that kind of harmful involvement.

W

MW
    From what I understand The NC Minuteman Project, NCListen, Gathering of Eagles (NC Chapter), Granny Warriors (NC Chapter), American Legion (NC), League of the South(NC Chapter), Concerned Women for America(NC Chapter) will be participating.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Out of respect to William Gheen conversation on attending the Raleigh counter protest may be switched to Craigslist.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    From what I understand The NC Minuteman Project, NCListen, Gathering of Eagles (NC Chapter), Granny Warriors (NC Chapter), American Legion (NC), League of the South(NC Chapter), Concerned Women for America(NC Chapter) will be participating.
    1. NC Listen is not participating, they sent out an email before they found out FIRE was involved so you can mark that one off your list.

2. League of the South is a Southern Nationalist organization that favors a "a free and independent Southern republic" This is completely divergent from our issue.

3. There have been NO communications from the American Legion that the organization is supporting this rally. There may be American Legion supporters that plan to go, but that organization has not come out in support of this.

4. If NC Minuteman Project is part of Jim Gilchrists's BS then that is certainly unwelcome and nothing we would support.

We get along fine with Granny Warriors and Im not familiar with Concerned Women for America, but the more I learn the more BS I smell on this thing.

I would expect the smell of intense BS coming from something FIRE tried to put together.

Besides, our fight is not out on the streets.

ALIPAC's fight is in the hallways and offices of the lawmakers where we have proven ourselves more effective than street level protests.

When you find a group like FIRE Coalition as the center of an event like this, you will likely find yourself standing there with less than 20 people.

That is what happened in New Orleans last week when that crazy guy from Freedom Fighter radio stuck his neck into the event. More supported and mainstream groups refused to support, show, or participate. I think they had less than 40 people.

If those that support our cause are so anxious to take action and express themselves that they will attend any event or latch on to any group that simply sticks their face into an event, then there will be a race to the bottom that manifests more of the crazies and the con artists that already infect our movement.

ALIPAC does not support events, especially street level events, where anyone including the KKK can just show up unless we have inspected the event, organizations, and leaders and they meet with a quality level we would feel comfortable with telling our supporters about.

We have done so on this event and have found severe problems in the center of it.

The problem usually manifests itself here on ALIPAC's discussion boards because of our high traffic and visibility.

Everyone wants to use our site to promote their events. ALIPAC has to exert some quality control.

No Fire Coalition events, Jim Gilchrist events, now defunct Pro America Companies material, or Freedom Fighter Radio materials will be allowed to solicit our supporters.

Anyone that wants to take a risk at harming our efforts by going to the streets where our opposition is strongest, and by supporting events organized by known thieves and liars like FIRE Coalition, and risking some very unsavory types showing up and making press for you, then go ahead.

If you end up supporting something that harms our progress here in NC because of it then prepare to be accountable.

I'm just telling you what I know and why ALIPAC does not support or condone this event.

W

I agree with W about where our real fight is: Lawmakers.

On May 1, I am going to be planted in front of my TV, eating popcorn, snuggled under a warm blanket, and watch the illegals make fools of themselves. I am also interested in the spot interviews that the reporters will be doing. This is a Must-See-TV day for me!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Here is where we can make a difference though.....STATE BY STATE!! from the comfort of your home

<<RED ALERT "ACTION NEEDED 4/23">>
    Battleground: South Carolina House!
    Alipac'ers please take action at link below! We need S.C!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-112874.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast