Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our schools are being destroyed along with everything else in this country because of illegal immigration. Why do we have so many stupid Americans who are still supporting presidential candidates who would leave our border wide open and give amnesty to illegals who have broken our laws coming here? I'm disgusted, and I just don't get it Our country is becoming a nation of lawbreakers, and our leaders are Ok with that!

Molly....they are not leaders, they are traitors!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Molly....they are not leaders, they are traitors!
    You are right!

Why am I teaching so many illegals' kids?
    I wrote this for someone else but it may help you here with your question. Unfortunately illegal immigration isn't an isolated problem. It is worldwide.

I have a theory of Land Pirates and Revolutionaries that have been working together to remove the borders. The borders impede on their looting and pillaging.

I will try and condense it for you.

-First we allowed the Federal Reserve to be bribed into existence. Over the years that has left a lot of money being transferred out of our government and our country. I figure just for the national debt alone we have transferred around 300,000,000,000 on a debt of between 7 and 9 trillion at 4% interest in one year.

-A man named Milton Friedman has shown us a set of rules that help explain the way the economy functions, sort of like the way teeter-totters work.

It is looking like his rules of economics are being abused. Much like if you took Newton’s apple theory and made sure your neighbor’s crotch was position just right, Friedman's theories seem to be being miss used.

One of his basic concepts is that any industry that can be carried out in the private sector can be done so more efficiently than by a government agency. Well that may very well be but what is happening around the world is Land Pirate’s are going into private countries and looting the industries, corporations, and publicly held property without the citizens being given a say or any compensation for the items looted. It is the same as people forming a company, with all of them equal partners, and then the company selling off all of the assets and pocketing the money for itself.?

Think of where the seed money may have come from. It is said that the Federal Reserve was bribed into existence by a group of wealthy businessman. I believe they have continued to bribe to get what they want. Like I mentioned before I figure just on our national debt we have poured 300,000,000,000 just in interest. There are now around 170 countries doing the same.

With that kind of money and a history of bribing think what that means and how it could lead to the Revolutionaries we now have in the government.

What I mean to say is, THINK of what it means if a banker was to influence spending. They could get us to spend OUR money. Well, not our money, but money we will need to borrow from them to help them achieve THEIR goals!

Their main goal at this point seems to be to loot everything and every resource and put it in their names. The One World Government will be needed to protect their investment.

The thing is it was never their investment in the first place.

Have you ever met the kind of person that wants you for their business partner but use special formulas to calculate things? They will have formulas that show every cost is somehow yours and whenever money comes in it is theirs. I think the Federal Reserve has been just such a venture. I’ll bet it was taxpayer money that paid for every building, printing press, the ink, and every bit of maintenance associated with the creation and upkeep. I’ll would also imagine that the first money that was printed was printed up against, We the People’s, gold.

The laws of Imminent Domain are a double-edged sword, not only can they take from the little guy for the public good but they can also be used to restore rightful ownership of property when it becomes a nation necessity.

Much of this can be cleared up by reading Naomi Kline’s new history book, The Shock Doctrine. Everyone should drop what they are doing and go out and buy it. It will open up a new look on the news we have been being feed for decades. Sort of puts today into perspective so to speak.

http://www.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine

http://www.naomiklein.org/shock-doctrine/short-film

As Fredric Bastiat said in "The Law" 1850 and it still applies today.

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men (or women) living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it"

Teacher- all over the country ,.teachers are expected to handle the immigration problems themselves.Indeed, teachers are expected to work for little money and to have the patience ofa Saint and intergrate all these kids into our system.
    personally,I agree with JJMM, I'd walk out and enter a no contact with illegalaliens field of work.'
    someone had the suggestion of finding a school with no illegals.
    at this point . you should look out for yourself and try to find the best ,
    no illegal school and go there.
    trying to work with these Illegals and anchor babies is pointless.
    I don't understand why anyone would want to teach in the public schools anymore- but I bet they will start hiring H1-B visa workers from India to teach illegal aliens.

SAVE YOURSELF ITS TOO LATE TO SAVE THE SCHOOLS
    Banned

DJ
    Welcome Teacher! I am also in the education field--but in Southern California, where your school description is our norm. I am in teacher education at the university level. I have to be very careful what I say in classes, by the way. As to what you can do, I fear you won't get anywhere with your school district since they want that money they get for each student from your state. There will have to be an uprising at the teacher level before they will listen, and teachers seem to be very quiet on the subject. Teachers are all heart, and they really do care about kids. It's that quality that keeps them from speaking up--as well as FEAR for their jobs! Hang in there. This site will be a great resource and sounding board for you. Get the word out to other teachers!

SAVE YOURSELF ITS TOO LATE TO SAVE THE SCHOOLS

Sadly, you are so right. I moved to this state and took this teaching job because I had a new grandbaby here. I'm afraid I did little research on the school, other than to see that it had about 33% Hispanic population and (of course) lots of free lunches kids. Once I got here I saw that it was now about 50-60% and growing.

Years ago I taught in a "ghetto school" in another state for a couple of years, simply for the experience...which probably shows I have some sort of masochistic streak.
    But that was NOTHING like this. These people have come here illegally and they are ruining life for us. I'm afraid I was very naive about them...I even thought that they would probably be good people, since they are so religious. HA! The worst kids wear bracelets with pictures of the saints (who are undoubtedly spinning in their graves) and one thug has a big picture he has drawn of the Virgin Mary on the front of his binder.

Yes, I will IMMEDIATELY get my application in for some schools with legal populations. I come with good references and lots of experience, so I doubt I'll have a problem moving to a better school. The principal and vice principal at my school are a couple of bleeding hearts, and they keep wanting me to keep in mind the hardships these kids suffer.

I want these kids to keep in mind the hardships they are making me, and all their teachers suffer![quote:2z1yg7mn]
    [/quote:2z1yg7mn]

HA! The worst kids wear bracelets with pictures of the saints (who are undoubtedly spinning in their graves) and one thug has a big picture he has drawn of the Virgin Mary on the front of his binder.
    I am so glad to hear you are looking out for your Self!

what you said about the religion was funny in a life on the frontline sorta way
    Banned

Teacher, Welcome!

First of all, take a crash course in gangs. Know how to recognize all the little stuff they do to advertise their affiliations. Know the colors, the symbols, the clothing, the gestures. Learn how to read their graffiti. Maybe the sherriff's department can do a workshop or something for the staff. There is also a lot of information on line. I have been in the position you are in, and it is not pleasant at all. Needless to say, I quit teaching after 4 years of having to deal with little gang bangers and kids who just didn't care about learning. Depending on how old your students are, it wouldn't hurt to take a self-defense class just in case. Good luck.

Welcome to ALIPAC Teacher. Together we are fighting illegal immigration. My friend lived in Kansas for awhile and often saw the problems of illegal immigration. I welcome you here and we often compile information about politicians and organizations who are fighting this problem.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast