Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here are two true stories about the school system here in "sanctuary" Cook County, IL. (This is part of a post I did Dec 2006)

------------------------------------------

True story number one; I have three kids that went through the local school system. At the first High School graduation I noticed that about 30% of the names were Spanish names. Two years later when the second child graduated it was about 60%, and then two more years (June 2006) our last child graduated and the Spanish name were about 90%. Most are illegal or are related to illegal immigrants.

True story number two: My daughter ranked number one in her class every year from the start of middle school to high school graduation. (Six years) She was the class Valedictorian at the high school graduation. We really thought her hard work would pay off with scholarships, and grants. At graduation this school features three students at graduation and gives a ten-minute talk about them. Well Poncho (we won’t use his real name) was one of the three. In this auditorium of almost 3000 or more people we were told; Poncho was selected [b]“because his parents are Illegal immigrantsâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

[quote="MadInChicago"]Here are two true stories about the school system here in "sanctuary" Cook County, IL. (This is part of a post I did Dec 2006)

------------------------------------------

True story number one; I have three kids that went through the local school system. At the first High School graduation I noticed that about 30% of the names were Spanish names. Two years later when the second child graduated it was about 60%, and then two more years (June 2006) our last child graduated and the Spanish name were about 90%. Most are illegal or are related to illegal immigrants.

True story number two: My daughter ranked number one in her class every year from the start of middle school to high school graduation. (Six years) She was the class Valedictorian at the high school graduation. We really thought her hard work would pay off with scholarships, and grants. At graduation this school features three students at graduation and gives a ten-minute talk about them. Well Poncho (we won’t use his real name) was one of the three. In this auditorium of almost 3000 or more people we were told; Poncho was selected [b]“because his parents are Illegal immigrantsâ€
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

The WORST thing is that these "little gangbangers" are essentially the future of this nation if amnesty and pandering to these anchors continues.. .just makes me SICK what is happening to our schools and our country ... all in the name of Big Business and Profits.

Are you actually 'teaching' them anything or more along the lines of suffering their sullen presence?

welcome teacher! as harsh as some of the replies you are getting, much bitter truth is here. a mind is a terrible thing to waste, a TEACHER wasted is a tragedy! dont feel guilty about abandoning a school like that. im sure a few in the class you teach are bright and willing, the rest will ruin your efforts. another educator will take your place, as the tax $$$ must come in, and each kid= $$$, dumb, smart, white, brown, yellow..etc. sounds to me like many of those kids may have reached their peak of learning (5th grade in the 3rd world) anyhow. ply your trade in a better school district. good luck, and again, WELCOME!

I know I've seen that avi before. Hmmmmm, I wonder where? :P
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Exactly -- maybe if all the good teachers refuse to teach in thse anchor holding tanks, our illegal sympathizing government will get the message. Heck, if all we're going to do is provide free babysitting service, let's just call it that, and not an education.

just remember complaints can be done anonymously

Teacher......

Don't forget that ANYONE can report suspected illegal aliens or suspicious immigration activities via ICE's toll-free number and can do so anonymously. Dont' be afraid to do it. Don't let these illegal alien gang-bangers in your school hurt the chances of all the rest of the good kids in obtaining a decent education. Do it for the American students and LEGAL immigrants in your school.

Toll Free: 1-866-DHS-2ICE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345