Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Why are you teaching so many illegals' kids? Well, if their parents are from Mexico (which they probably are), and some of your students are illegal themselves, then you have to thank our lousy president along with the other sell out politicians who aren't doing a damn thing about it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Welcome...

Let us know if they all returned after the break. We have read that some families are going home for the holidays and will NOT be returning. Teacher's can let us know if they notice any changes...

This site will help you get active. You can bring change in your corner of the world with what you learn here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to be a teacher's aide in an invaded school system and believe me it is a stressful job. I found that you have to be strict with the kids and their parents. If you give them an inch they take a mile. I also found that most of the kids just wanted someone to listen to them and when someone listened to them their behavior changed for the better. Most of the teachers don't have time to just listen to the kids as there is so much going on in the classroom. I know in my city we have the TeamMates and HOSTS(Help One Student To Succeed) programs which have been very successful. Both programs rely on volunteers from the community that work one on one with the kids. Here are some links that tell a little bit about the programs:

http://www.teammates.org/about/history.htm

http://www.puyallup.k12.wa.us/ourcommun ... /hosts.cfm

Sorry, no special programs need be called into action, NO special concessions made.

What needs to be done is that their parents be sent packing home to where they came from, and take their LOSER troubemaking kids with them.

They don't deserve to be here taking advantage of the American taxpayer by invading OUR schools in the first place -- they need to go back HOME to Mexico and ask their own government to educate them rightly ... .not we, the American people, who don't even know who they ARE. CRIPES!!

I feel sorry for teachers such as yourself. You went to college assuming you'd be educating the children of Americans, and instead you are put into the position of the inmate keeper with these ingrates who are the sons and daughters of lawbreakers who scoff at our laws and are stealing and invading our nation.

It is an absolutely thievery of our system, of our educated people, of our own kids whose education will be sorely lacking because of it ....

Yes, keep records, keep notes, keep journals, and IMMEDIATELY write your Congressional rep about the problem. Band with your fellow teachers and fight it -- you are being wasted, our tax dollars are being wasted, and the education of our OWN is being wasted as well.

Makes me so mad I could SPIT!!!!! Volunteers?? How about volunteering to help our own kids -- they need help, too -- help to try to get the education they rightly deserve in spite of the fact that their education is being stolen from them.

If I were a teacher, I'd walk out . ..seriously. Here you have these kids whose parents are in no way even paying for this educational system, yet these kids are making it impossible for anyone else to learn with their troublemaking . ...what country tolerates this??????

classroom time

Oh, jjmm...you would REALLY spit if you could come sit in a classroom with me for even one day.

I'm no youngster, and I've seen the downhill slide of classroom behavior, but it's nothing compared to what I see in these classrooms filled with Mexican kids. (I am new to this part of the country...I've never had Hispanic students before)

What really makes me mad is how they take up all my time and energy, leaving nothing for the other kids.

Welcome Teacher,

I would say the short answer is because there are so many Revolutionaries in the government that refuse to govern under the rules lain down by the United States Constitution and uphold the rule of law.

teacher _ this is why home schooling is so popular.

From what I know of the public schools , you will not be supported by the administration.
    I would be concerned for your own safety, not teaching them to learn .They will make lots of money smuggling drugs etc
    go to www.oregonir.org
    in Oregon , mexico is giving the illegal aliens schoolsbooks in mexican so they don't have to learn english. there are even Mecha clubs.
    all the new schools are for illegal aliens babies.
    [/b]

ps why would any American want to assist in the public schools to help anchor babies?they need to go home .
    Banned

I read that teachers can turn illegal aliens in using the informaton gathered as a teacher.It sounds like you should contact the Local ICE office( not the national one)
    it's fair game to turn the parents in and so get the kids deported.
    those parent-teacher conferences could be a gold mine of information.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Sorry, no special programs need be called into action, NO special concessions made.

What needs to be done is that their parents be sent packing home to where they came from, and take their LOSER troubemaking kids with them.

They don't deserve to be here taking advantage of the American taxpayer by invading OUR schools in the first place -- they need to go back HOME to Mexico and ask their own government to educate them rightly ... .not we, the American people, who don't even know who they ARE. CRIPES!!

I feel sorry for teachers such as yourself. You went to college assuming you'd be educating the children of Americans, and instead you are put into the position of the inmate keeper with these ingrates who are the sons and daughters of lawbreakers who scoff at our laws and are stealing and invading our nation.

It is an absolutely thievery of our system, of our educated people, of our own kids whose education will be sorely lacking because of it ....

Yes, keep records, keep notes, keep journals, and IMMEDIATELY write your Congressional rep about the problem. Band with your fellow teachers and fight it -- you are being wasted, our tax dollars are being wasted, and the education of our OWN is being wasted as well.

Makes me so mad I could SPIT!!!!! Volunteers?? How about volunteering to help our own kids -- they need help, too -- help to try to get the education they rightly deserve in spite of the fact that their education is being stolen from them.

If I were a teacher, I'd walk out . ..seriously. Here you have these kids whose parents are in no way even paying for this educational system, yet these kids are making it impossible for anyone else to learn with their troublemaking . ...what country tolerates this??????
    I agree with what you are saying and the illegals are a big part of the reason I left a job that I loved. However schools are REQUIRED to teach illegal aliens. I would like to see them go home too but since that isn't going to happen overnight you have got to make do with the here and now and these programs do help. There are a lot of American kids in these programs too and one of my own children was one of those helped.

Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvasionoforegon
    I read that teachers can turn illegal aliens in using the informaton gathered as a teacher.It sounds like you should contact the Local ICE office( not the national one)
    it's fair game to turn the parents in and so get the kids deported.
    those parent-teacher conferences could be a gold mine of information.
    You will get more info from the kids because the parents don't speak or pretend not to speak english and many bilingual aides at a parent teacher conference are not going to tell you the whole truth because many are part of the illegal or illegal loving community. However bilingual aides can be a great source of info at other times especially if you have a chatty one that loves to gossip.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast