Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't want to sound like a coward but I am a mom of three and
    frankly it's terrifying. This place isn't Alabama. It's Los Angeles
    of Mexico and if we were to march we'd need outrageous support
    b/c they will intimidate and turn violent. The gang members are
    marching and only heaven knows why and these people have
    a lot of pent up hate and anger inside of them. Several have
    said their kids aren't going to put up with the mistreatment they
    have and "we'll see." What exactly we'll see I'm scared of.

Bottom line is I wouldn't march unless we had thousands AND
    protection from the police.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

50 bucks is a small figure to pay per for a large demostration. I'll contribute. We need to appoint someone to collect the bucks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dallas protest is coming together quite nicely. Just start telling people a Date and Place and trust me they will come. Just talking about doing it at some point is ambiguous.

Please someone just set a place and time and this WILL HAPPEN!

Quite understandable, Sunsetcali, my wife also has 3 kids!!, but I have told her that this is my responsibility, I will march when we have plenty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can't let the other side intimidate you not to march or protest...that's what they want you to do. If we have enough numbers, we should be able to make our point with little violence. Remember, bullies do not like to fight when they know the numbers work against them. They would rather wait until they outnumber the opposition.

They are able to organize marches because they are appealing to people to unify on race, they are taxpayer funded, and the Spanish media does what the English media will not when it comes to promoting for free. [/quote]

They revealed that these protests were planned as far back as Dec/2005 and that the word was received by the majority through Spanish TV stations like Univision and MUNDO.
    I'd contribute to a march or protest.

(((I have no idea how to make all these font thingys work)))

MArching for America. When and where?

Just tell me when and where the march is going to take place. Feel free to contact me through email.

Welcome, Angry American ! Angry Americans are exactly who we are counting on to make the committment to step forward at this time with the kind of resolve and determination you have just shown to keep your country. Everyone knows that it is NOW or NEVER. Please continue to stay with us, because we need you NOW. This is it, Angry American we have decided that we are not going to sink, we are going to swim.

Thank you for reporting to your fellow countrymen's mayday call. We will give to our children what they deserve, which is a law-abiding and sovereign nation. That's the least we can do for them.

Senator McCain said yesterday, that the protest marches, by the illegals, did influence some of the Senators. If mob rule is what impresses our Senators, then maybe we need to give them a show. Does anyone remember when average Americans in Florida stormed the chad counting center in the 2000 elections. It scared the people who were counting to death. They said they'd never seen white men in suits get angry like that. The chad counting was stopped shortly after that.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

since the media will not help us, can we use cable community access to get our message out? FOX and some local radio are the only ones that report our side...it's pathetic (so is my spelling)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast