Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CNN on our side

Watch Lou Dobbs Tonight on CNN. He has been raising heck about illegal immigration for months now. He will broadcast tonight from within the Medican border.

We need to threaten these politicians with everything we have as far as their reelection. We have to force this issue on the balot to be voted on by the American people; even if it means getting attorney's to block legislation we don't want. The majority of Americans are not being represented, nor are we being heard by the Senate.

This amnesty must be stopped before it goes too far.

Dianne

Funny you should mention attorney.

There are many things we need to do immediately - some are for marching -some aren't and I understand both sides of that.

If you can march - do it - some of us can't - physically, financially, logistically.

Personally, I think boycotts are the answer - and nationwide boycotts against entire industry.

So for those than can march - do it. Try to find some media that will show it - maybe Lou Dobbs. The immigration problem has been treated as a non-issue for so many years, I don't know. They have always been willing to tell a'poor immigrant' story - but never America's side of the issue.

So if you can march - go for it - but everyone can boycott one industry at a time. No cost, no time, no inconvenience -

And write to the congresspeople - and my wish, vote them all out come November start over. We may have to do it again the next time - until we get their attention.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123