Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why do illegals seem to have so many more rights than us

Just throwing in another good reason for us to be ticked about what our government is doing to the good old faithful citizens of the USA! I received this email this morning......

If an immigrant is over 65 they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get More than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944 till 2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there is A "catch 22".

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee With a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an Additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2, 470.00/month.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the Growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a Monthly maximum of $1, 012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Why was the original post deleted?

5: Please check your PMs. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

or a total of $2, 470.00/month.

WOW
    I want to be a refugee.
    WOW

Re: Why do illegals seem to have so many more rights than us

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Just throwing in another good reason for us to be ticked about what our government is doing to the good old faithful citizens of the USA! I received this email this morning......

If an immigrant is over 65 they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get More than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944 till 2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there is A "catch 22".

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee With a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an Additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2, 470.00/month.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the Growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a Monthly maximum of $1, 012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.
    This is what is referred to as "the refugee industry." Groups that assist refugees have morphed from assorted do-gooder groups to highly organized lobbies that affect government policy. Imagine a little army of caseworkers, investigators, legal advisors, lobbyists, etc. Not only do they ssek to locate support for refugees they, of course, need financial support themselves. Thomas Allen has some articles on this over at VDARE.com
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi 5,
    ahem.
    High-Five

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Why was the original post deleted?
    I too missed the original post, but I can still partly answer the question.

Illegals have de-facto diplomatic immunity; ie. immunity to arrest (to some degree), and "catch and release!"

What was in the original post, anyone?

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-98151.html

The OP was pulled temporary for Mod Edits.

Hi Peach Pie,

Well don't feel bad, I've damn near gotten banned for stuff I've attempted to post, right moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach Pie
    Because they are Hillary's chosen!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Simple answer, because they do!

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Peach Pie,

Well don't feel bad, I've damn near gotten banned for stuff I've attempted to post, right moderators?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach Pie
    Because they are Hillary's chosen!
    I will try to explain, the way I see it. Please let me know if I am off base...
    They have more rights because they will soon be THE MAJORITY in this country. Right now they are CHEAP LABOR, (helping the RICH get RICHER). The Politicians want them here for THIER VOTES. To keep them in POWER, so they can PANDER to thier RICH CONSTITUANTS.
    So, basically it is a CORRUPT CIRCLE. And the AMERICAN PEOPLE are slowly BUT SURELY being kicked out.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast