Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Why do illegals seem to have so many more rights than us

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Just throwing in another good reason for us to be ticked about what our government is doing to the good old faithful citizens of the USA! I received this email this morning......

If an immigrant is over 65 they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get More than my mom gets for Social Security, and she worked from 1944 till 2004, only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there is A "catch 22".

It is interesting that the federal government provides a single refugee With a monthly allowance of $1,890.00 and each can also obtain an Additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of $2, 470.00/month.

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the Growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a Monthly maximum of $1, 012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.
    This is what is referred to as "the refugee industry." Groups that assist refugees have morphed from assorted do-gooder groups to highly organized lobbies that affect government policy. Imagine a little army of caseworkers, investigators, legal advisors, lobbyists, etc. Not only do they ssek to locate support for refugees they, of course, need financial support themselves. Thomas Allen has some articles on this over at VDARE.com
    Absolutely. Here in New Hampshire-it is called the "International Institute". They are horrible! They bring in these refugees from all over the world and help them get on public assistance. If cities do not want to take anymore-because they are already overburdened-they are called racist, etc. They claim the are self sufficient in a few months but the refugees that are coming to central NH are not even proficient in their native tongue. Some have never even used indoor plumbing. Not trying to be mean but why are they brought here to strain our welfare system? How about the Americans who need help. How about legal immigrants who want to work and pay taxes and not drain our welfare system? The best is they commit crimes like stealing things from people's apartments and all the do gooders yell that is what they do in their culture-if they need something they take it. They demand that we conform to their culture You are not allowed to say anything or the do gooders and the local liberal rag newspaper call you "mean-spirited" and racist". It drives me crazy!

Every couple of months-the local liberal Concrod Monitor does a front page article on them-usually on Sunday. It is a sob story-they have it so tough etc. blah blah blah. It gets me so angry.

Before we bought our condo they moved some into our apt building. Now the older ones tend to walk everywhere and wear "traditional"clothing. However, the younger ones drive brand new Jettas, are always on a cell phone and wear leather jackets. They never work yet these poor refugees can afford these things?

The absolute icing on the cake was a front page article in the newspaper. They were complaining that our city did not have enough "services" for them and were moving to Lewiston Maine because the freebies were better.

Does anybody know how much a "Cuban" gets in assistance once they step on US soil?

We need to lobby to get those amounts changed. There will be more illegals than us collecting SSI, etc.

It is discriminatory, and deserves a class action lawsuit.

What is the reasoning behind this??
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

ILLEGALS should NOT be getting ANYTHING in the FIRST place!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12