Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul on Immigration

Give illegals limbo status: a green card with an asterisk. (Apr 2011)

Sending 12M illegals home won't & shouldn't happen. (Apr 2011)

Those who attack bilingualism are jealous & feel inferior. (Dec 2007)

No amnesty, but impractical to round up 12 million illegals. (Sep 2007)

No amnesty, but border fence isn’t so important. (Jun 2007)

http://www.issues2000.org/Ron_Paul.htm
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Ron Paul on Immigration

Those who attack bilingualism are jealous & feel inferior. (Dec 2007)

http://www.issues2000.org/Ron_Paul.htm
    What an IDIOT he is!!!!!!!! I'm not jealous, I'm angry....and I sure as heck don't feel inferior....it's not about learning an extra skill here....it's about another nation moving in to replace our culture and language...THAT'S the agenda of radical separatist latinos.......they want bilingualism now to prepare America to "get used to" Spanish being spoken in public and make it where everybody learns Spanish...then when they become the majority they will enforce Spanish alone as official in the U.S.-I guarantee that this is their agenda!!! The only "melting pot" they approve of (assimilation) is one where all other American nonHispanic languages and cultures disappear inside THEIR pot!!!

In my opinion, Bachman seems to be the only one who would do the most to solve the illegal alien problem. She's smart on other things, too, it's just that she makes too may goofy gaffs about dumb things and that's what keeps her down in the polls. The rest of the candidates are just saying what the people want to hear to get votes.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    In my opinion, Bachman seems to be the only one who would do the most to solve the illegal alien problem. She's smart on other things, too, it's just that she makes too may goofy gaffs about dumb things and that's what keeps her down in the polls. The rest of the candidates are just saying what the people want to hear to get votes.
    I agree, but they all make gaffs. The lame stream listens very carefully for any error, big or in almost all cases. Irrelevant.
    I sure never see Bachman back peddling issues. Perhaps clarifying but not flip flopping.
    I don't get it. If their honest and they did or said something in the past that was SCREWED UP! (every human being has) Just say HEY! I was wrrr-wrr-wrr-wrong. Now there. I grew up and now I get it.. Sorry.......
    Put their hand on the bible and swear to God and America.
    That would at least show some respect and humility for SCREWING UP!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123