Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Not a Paul Supporter, who cares anyway. If he's the nominee.. Hell yes I'll vote for him
    I Love the CLASSY LADY in GOP possibles. She should not be ignored.
    What about Santorum? No-one ripped him one lately? Why? I like him.
    Who sucks? Obama Sucks! So our job is to kick his traitorous illegal dictatorship and his (blank) (blanks) off Pennsylvania Ave. and into Prison where they belong... Then our job has only just begun!
    AFTER SOME CELEBRATION.

Banned
    Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) was first elected in 1976 but has never authored any legislation to stop illegal immigration. This has occurred despite the fact he represents Texas which has the nation’s longest border with Mexico.
    He is against the E-Verify program to stop employers from hiring illegal aliens. In fact, he is against all laws prohibiting employers from hiring illegal aliens. He opposes Arizona’s get tough policies and the deportation of people who are here illegally. If a state wants open borders that is fine with him. NumbersUSA gives him an “Fâ€

Banned
    Standing with Congressman Tancredo made me all warm and fuzzy inside. Just like standing with Russell Pearce. Fighting AGAINST the reelection of A.Z Sen. John McCoutofhismind.
    I don't need no more warm and fuzzy moments.
    The GOP has some good blood. We need up to date policy. What worked and did not work is all in the past. Who can predict the future? No one!
    Who has the best answer? For the FUTURE?
    All we can do is listen to them, read their plans for the future. And pray we make the right decisions. God Bless You ALIPACers.

[quote="topsecret10"]Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) was first elected in 1976 but has never authored any legislation to stop illegal immigration. This has occurred despite the fact he represents Texas which has the nation’s longest border with Mexico.
    He is against the E-Verify program to stop employers from hiring illegal aliens. In fact, he is against all laws prohibiting employers from hiring illegal aliens. He opposes Arizona’s get tough policies and the deportation of people who are here illegally. If a state wants open borders that is fine with him. NumbersUSA gives him an “Fâ€
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Bachmann B-
    Romney C-
    Cain C-
    Perry D-
    Huntsman D-
    Gingrich D-
    Santorum F
    Johnson F
    Paul F
    Obama F-

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/node/11556
    Maybe it's time to put a woman in the White House, besides i can't stand Rommey, phoney SOB that he is.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Back when NumbersUSA was taking a lot of heat from Ron Paul supporters for downgrading him, I looked into their claims and they were legitimate and Ron Paul was a stinker.

What made it personally offensive to me was that much of what Ron Paul was saying was contrary to what he told me when I interviewed him in Des Moines in 2008.

Had planned to put out an email reinforcing NumbersUSA but it was one of those important things that did not happen due to stretched time and resources.

W
    You are downright wrong.

The problem with many of your views and those around here are stemming from this idea that if you just keep deporting, or just keep building a fence, they will stop coming.

That isn't how immigration works.

Why do illegals come here? Think about it. Why?

Now, if you STOPPED that, what would happen? I mean, stopped the "WHY"?

Ron Paul has been exceedingly clear that he opposes Amnesty. He always has said this. If someone says otherwise, they are being intellectually dishonest.

Ron Paul has been exceedingly clear that you MUST STOP THE SUBSIDIES that bring illegals here. NO FREE HEALTHCARE, NO FREE EDUCATION ETC... This has been a part of his platform for decades.

You can talk all you want about "building a fence" or "deporting a few here and there from McDonalds" etc.. but you WILL NEVER deal with the problem unless you cut it off at the source.. The SUBSIDIZATION!!!!

Romney, Newt, Perry, Cain have no idea about economics, foreign policy and certainly do not understand the mechanics of welfare (because all of them have no issue giving welfare to foreign countries).

Think it thru, and you will come to understand what the real solutions are.

All I know is that the man has changed radically in his views from the 2008 election. I used to support him, but not anymore. Now he supports the illegals over us (so much for his former views on U.S. soveriegnty!), the destruction of Social Security and Medicare as we have always known them (but yet he won't dare touch the tax cuts for the ultra wealthy!!) and wishes to get rid of FEMA, the agency which supplies emergency stuff such as blue roof tarps and temporary housing in natural disasters such as tornados. In my own state (FL) the past governor tried to go against the grain and accept money from Obama for FL, yet the GOP actually totally withdrew their support from him and he had to rerun as an independent during the next election. This taught me the GOP is a puppet master and all their candidates must go with their set agenda OR ELSE....

[quote=Emanon][quote="
    [/quote]

Ron Paul wants to do absolutely nothing about the primary "why."

The "why" is primarily jobs. And he wants to do absolutely nothing about that.

Except give them Green Cards.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Looks like La Raza wore Ol' Ron down don't it!
    Nah, Paul has always been in favor of open borders so long as there is no welfare. I told people this years ago here. Repeatedly. Few listened. Some still will won't.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emanon
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Back when NumbersUSA was taking a lot of heat from Ron Paul supporters for downgrading him, I looked into their claims and they were legitimate and Ron Paul was a stinker.

What made it personally offensive to me was that much of what Ron Paul was saying was contrary to what he told me when I interviewed him in Des Moines in 2008.

Had planned to put out an email reinforcing NumbersUSA but it was one of those important things that did not happen due to stretched time and resources.

W
    You are downright wrong.

The problem with many of your views and those around here are stemming from this idea that if you just keep deporting, or just keep building a fence, they will stop coming.

That isn't how immigration works.

Why do illegals come here? Think about it. Why?

Ron Paul has been exceedingly clear that he opposes Amnesty. He always has said this. If someone says otherwise, they are being intellectually dishonest.

Ron Paul has been exceedingly clear that you MUST STOP THE SUBSIDIES that bring illegals here. NO FREE HEALTHCARE, NO FREE EDUCATION ETC... This has been a part of his platform for decades.

You can talk all you want about "building a fence" or "deporting a few here and there from McDonalds" etc.. but you WILL NEVER deal with the problem unless you cut it off at the source.. The SUBSIDIZATION!!!!

Romney, Newt, Perry, Cain have no idea about economics, foreign policy and certainly do not understand the mechanics of welfare (because all of them have no issue giving welfare to foreign countries).

Think it thru, and you will come to understand what the real solutions are.
    Ron Paul got a F because he deserves a F.

Paul is the one who said he does not like deportation because it is not right to break up the families.

Paul says if we would stop the benefits to illegal aliens, they will not stay here. Do you think the US government is not going to feed hungry kids, and not going to allow them a roof over their head, and not going to provide an education, and not going to meet the medical needs of these children? Paul knows better than that. But he knows it sounds good to people like us to say "stop the benefits."

So if the children receive all of these benefits due to American government 'compassion,' the parents will end up benefiting as well. So it is a farce to say...just stop the benefits, and they will go home. It will never happen.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast