Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes thats true!! you know we have other people's borders to secure, infact bush is pulling some of our border patrol to go to Iraq to train Iraq's soldiers to protect their borders, but they will probably be allowed to shoot back if they get fired at I'm sure they will take it more seriously over there
    NWO at its finest. Try to force Iraq to be a multi-cultural Tower of Babel, while we neglect our borders to become one as well.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If the United States wasn't contolled by Mexico, we would probably have a secure border. I like to know when Mexico gained control over the United States? I must have missed that one in school... I always thought the United States was a Super Power. It seems kind of wierd that we take orders from this poor two-bit corrupt third world country!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    If the United States wasn't contolled by Mexico, we would probably have a secure border. I like to know when Mexico gained control over the United States? I must have missed that one in school... I always thought the United States was a Super Power. It seems kind of wierd that we take orders from this poor two-bit corrupt third world country!
    Mexico has what our elites want. A corrupt super-rich ruling class with an enormous, poor, uneducated populace. Its the model that our government and corporate elite are emulating. The two nation's ruling elites have mutual interests in keeping the border open, and pushing for the NAU. Corrupt elite oligarchy stays in power in Mexico, while one forms here in the USA as the middle class and American sovereignty disappears.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Mexico has what our elites want. A corrupt super-rich ruling class with an enormous, poor, uneducated populace. Its the model that our government and corporate elite are emulating. The two nation's ruling elites have mutual interests in keeping the border open, and pushing for the NAU. Corrupt elite oligarchy stays in power in Mexico, while one forms here in the USA as the middle class and American sovereignty disappears.

I agree with you...I've heard that the elites down in Mexico are some of the riches people in the world and they control everything. I guess our elites want the same thing for America and would like nothing more than to be surrounded by poor peasants they can easily control.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12