Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I agree with everything you said except that the immigration moratorium should not end at a 6%^ unemployment rate. Why should we let in immigrants if 6% of Americans are unemployed? I say the moratorium should last until the unemployment rate among American citizens is.....0%. I have no problem with that at all REDPONY, It would take a LONG LONG time to get to 6% unemployment,and I think that there Is a possiblity of actually getting a moratorium with a 5 or 6 % trigger. I do not think that you could get the votes at (0%) Also,by the time you got to 5 or 6%,many Illegals would have already self-deported. The whole key Is NO AMNESTY.... EVER !! TS
    It won't take long at all to get to 0% unemployment if we:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

It won't take long at all. Less than 5 years. But then when we are at full employment and everyone is doing well, why mess it up with more immigration is one question I have? Every year our high school students will graduate and we need jobs for them, so at most we should only life the moratorium to replace it with immigration numbers at the 1970's replacement levels as Numbersusa recommends and be very selective about that.
    Great point. Why mess it up at 0%? Besides, if the moratorium ends at 0% and we start letting people in again....then immigration momentum will build once more...and get out of hand once more. It is already too crowded, even if we get rid of all of the illegals and visa workers. They can visit, but then they have to go home. Let them fix up their own countries. Besides, they just want to come here to work not to become American. That is very bad for our culture.
    Thank you! And you're right, it is very bad for our culture as well as our jobs market and people. There's no reason at all to give a work visa to a foreign national when we have millions of Americans even at 0% unemployment drowning in 12% underemployment.

Visitors with money who aren't looking for jobs, public services or hand-outs can come in by the droves and shop and spend and pay FairTaxes on their purchases of new goods and services, then leave on time or be deported with fines and penalties. Then one day if and when our 12% underemployment rate is down to say 5%, then we might look at work visas for a few not to exceed the 1970's replacement levels recommended by NumbersUSA.

Now, THAT'S A PLAN. Problem solved.

Hey! We should charge someone for this! I'm ready to send a big bill to Janet Napolitano and Barack Hussein Obama for our Problem-Solving Services for "Doing the Job They Won't Do", how about "yous guys"?

We should DEFINITELY get paid for taking the time to figure all this out for them. Not that it is so hard to figure out. But hey....they are getting paid big bucks AND those big bucks are OUR MONEY!! Seems like we could at least get a tax break eh?

Exactly! The "tax break" I want is the FairTax! No returns, no paperwork, no reports, no mandatory taxes, no deadlines, no rules, no tax code, no tax law, no withholding, no payments ... beautiful! Just pay FairTaxes as an individual consumer whenever you buy a new good or purchase a service. Couldn't be simpler and what a time-saver the FairTax would be for individuals and for businesses .. oh my God ... what a treat it would be! Only retail businesses would collect the tax on their sales transactions, all other businesses in the supply chain are exempt for business to business purchases, and the retail businesses who sell to consumers would report their FairTaxes they collected on 1 line added to their normal state sales tax forms monthly and would be paid a fee for the service they provided in collecting the FairTaxes. The states monitor and collect, then send it in to the Feds are the states are paid a fee for the service they're providing as well.

That's it! It's that simple. Saves our country $265 billion a year in lost productivity spent on filing income tax returns and related reports. Put that into our economy in production and yowza, watch US soar!

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=Judy][quote=redpony353][quote=Judy][quote=redpony353][quote=Judy][quote="topsecret10":r307hyn8][u][i]I agree with everything you said except that the immigration moratorium should not end at a 6%^ unemployment rate. Why should we let in immigrants if 6% of Americans are unemployed? I say the moratorium should last until the unemployment rate among American citizens is.....0%. [/i][/u] I have no problem with that at all REDPONY, It would take a LONG LONG time to get to 6% unemployment,and I think that there Is a possiblity of actually getting a moratorium with a 5 or 6 % trigger. I do not think that you could get the votes at (0%) Also,by the time you got to 5 or 6%,many Illegals would have already self-deported. The whole key Is NO AMNESTY.... EVER !! TS[/quote]

It won't take long at all to get to 0% unemployment if we:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

It won't take long at all. Less than 5 years. But then when we are at full employment and everyone is doing well, why mess it up with more immigration is one question I have? Every year our high school students will graduate and we need jobs for them, so at most we should only life the moratorium to replace it with immigration numbers at the 1970's replacement levels as Numbersusa recommends and be very selective about that.[/quote]

Great point. Why mess it up at 0%? Besides, if the moratorium ends at 0% and we start letting people in again....then immigration momentum will build once more...and get out of hand once more. It is already too crowded, even if we get rid of all of the illegals and visa workers. They can visit, but then they have to go home. Let them fix up their own countries. Besides, they just want to come here to work not to become American. That is very bad for our culture.[/quote]

Thank you! And you're right, it is very bad for our culture as well as our jobs market and people. There's no reason at all to give a work visa to a foreign national when we have millions of Americans even at 0% unemployment drowning in 12% underemployment.

Visitors with money who aren't looking for jobs, public services or hand-outs can come in by the droves and shop and spend and pay FairTaxes on their purchases of new goods and services, then leave on time or be deported with fines and penalties. Then one day if and when our 12% underemployment rate is down to say 5%, then we might look at work visas for a few not to exceed the 1970's replacement levels recommended by NumbersUSA.

Now, THAT'S A PLAN. Problem solved.

Hey! We should charge someone for this! I'm ready to send a big bill to Janet Napolitano and Barack Hussein Obama for our Problem-Solving Services for "Doing the Job They Won't Do", how about "yous guys"?

[/quote]

We should DEFINITELY get paid for taking the time to figure all this out for them. Not that it is so hard to figure out. But hey....they are getting paid big bucks AND those big bucks are OUR MONEY!! Seems like we could at least get a tax break eh?[/quote]

Exactly! The "tax break" I want is the FairTax! No returns, no paperwork, no reports, no mandatory taxes, no deadlines, no rules, no tax code, no tax law, no withholding, no payments ... beautiful! Just pay FairTaxes as an individual consumer whenever you buy a new good or purchase a service. Couldn't be simpler and what a time-saver the FairTax would be for individuals and for businesses .. oh my God ... what a treat it would be! Only retail businesses would collect the tax on their sales transactions, all other businesses in the supply chain are exempt for business to business purchases, and the retail businesses who sell to consumers would report their FairTaxes they collected on 1 line added to their normal state sales tax forms monthly and would be paid a fee for the service they provided in collecting the FairTaxes. The states monitor and collect, then send it in to the Feds are the states are paid a fee for the service they're providing as well.

That's it! It's that simple. Saves our country $265 billion a year in lost productivity spent on filing income tax returns and related reports. Put that into our economy in production and yowza, watch US soar!

[url="http://www.fairtax.org"]www.fairtax.org[/url][/quote:r307hyn8]

I'll take THAT tax break!! I would love it if there was no income tax. No state tax. Just when I buy something. For one thing, like you said, it is simpler. AND FOR ANOTHER THING anytime I get pissed off at my government, I can vent my anger by NOT SHOPPING. I would love it. From what you said, it seems like only new items would be taxed. That means used items would not. That would make it fair for poorer people too. They could choose to buy used items to make their life more affordable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only issue with government being involved with either job creation, or healthcare is that people over time like welfare come to depend on government "for" their salvation, when they should understand, that government is the most dangerous force they will ever have to deal with.

Government has become a genie that has escaped from it's bottle, and it needs to be put back before it completely pilages the people and nation more than it already has.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345