Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Truth be told, if I had to choose between the two-I'd rather give "marriage" to a bunch of gays than amnesty to a bunch of IA's.
    Notice in CA Obama won by a large margin but gay marriage failed. That means millions who voted for Obama opposed gay marriage, and I bet the majority who voted this way were non-whites. So much for the Dems liberal coalition helping each other.
    As a matter of fact, a lot who voted against it were non whites. 70% of blacks voted for Prop 8 I heard on the radio yesterday.
    I heard it was in the 90% area. It was the African American voters who came out for Obama that actually passed Prop 8. they are entitlement driven Dems but culturally conservative.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I have a few gay friends living in Califonia. According to them, they are blaming mostly hispanics because it was really them that shot it down. In retaliation, they will no longer support anything that will help hispanicis. They are now on my side on immigration. When the time comes, you Califonians will need to set your differences with gays aside, and join them in the fight against illegal immigration. I just think it's funny that my gay friends did a total 180 on their views with illegal immigrants. I told them this would happen.
    Not only am I a free thinker but I am also in favor of gays getting married as well as choice but trust me when I say that illegal immigration is number one on my social issues list and it's what brought me here.

I don't set my values aside for anyone or any issue. Both are wrong and I won't capitulate to them. I have gay acquaintances that are absolutely AGAINST gay marriage. Now I know that may shock you, but the gay community is not a totally unified block.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    I have a few gay friends living in Califonia. According to them, they are blaming mostly hispanics because it was really them that shot it down. In retaliation, they will no longer support anything that will help hispanicis. They are now on my side on immigration. When the time comes, you Califonians will need to set your differences with gays aside, and join them in the fight against illegal immigration. I just think it's funny that my gay friends did a total 180 on their views with illegal immigrants. I told them this would happen.
    You could not be more wrong. I also have gay acquaintances in school and many don't see the big issue. "Why all the fuss from gay activists?", they say. As long as they can freely love each other they're fine. "Marriage is overrated" . Of course, they also would have been perfectly fine with it not having passed .

I voted no on it by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Truth be told, if I had to choose between the two-I'd rather give "marriage" to a bunch of gays than amnesty to a bunch of IA's.
    Notice in CA Obama won by a large margin but gay marriage failed. That means millions who voted for Obama opposed gay marriage, and I bet the majority who voted this way were non-whites. So much for the Dems liberal coalition helping each other.
    As a matter of fact, a lot who voted against it were non whites. 70% of blacks voted for Prop 8 I heard on the radio yesterday.
    I heard it was in the 90% area. It was the African American voters who came out for Obama that actually passed Prop 8. they are entitlement driven Dems but culturally conservative.
    Well said as usual, Gogo!

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    Again, the youth are leading the way with fresh ideals, older people are sticking to their old/traditional ideals. It's only a matter of time before the gay marriage becomes legal.
    When those youth get older, get married, and have children they might change their mind about gay marriage.
    You're right. I didn't have much of a problem with gay marriage until I had kids.

I live in Florida and we recently passed our own Amendment defining marriage as being between one man and one woman. Blacks overwhelmingly voted in favor of the amendment. In fact that is why the pundits say it passed by such a wide margin- they turned out in droves for Obama and they are vehemently anti-gay marriage.

Back in the olden days....gay meant "happy." The words homosexual and gay were not in our vocabulary or in our thoughts or lifestyle until the 60's...the beginning of out-of-control drugs and if it feels good, do it . And until the "gays" came out of the "closet" and began to flaunt their lifestyle to the extreme (especially the ones in gay-populated areas)...this was not a problem. I believe this is one of the reasons straight people are turned off and object to being subjected to "in your face" actions by the gay communities. Their constant demands now are only fueling the fire of discontent in what should be considered a private lifestyle behind closed doors....not on the front page of newspapers and out in the middle of the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by pack
    Back in the olden days....gay meant "happy." The words homosexual and gay were not in our vocabulary or in our thoughts or lifestyle until the 60's...the beginning of out-of-control drugs and if it feels good, do it . And until the "gays" came out of the "closet" and began to flaunt their lifestyle to the extreme (especially the ones in gay-populated areas)...this was not a problem. I believe this is one of the reasons straight people are turned off and object to being subjected to "in your face" actions by the gay communities. Their constant demands now are only fueling the fire of discontent in what should be considered a private lifestyle behind closed doors....not on the front page of newspapers and out in the middle of the streets.
    If you've ever seen the gay pride parade in San Francisco you know why the average American is against it. Some of it is just vile.

If you've ever seen the gay pride parade in San Francisco you know why the average American is against it. Some of it is just vile.
    I know someone who happened to be there during one of these parades-she said the same thing. If you REALLY want to get grossed out-go to Craigslists "men seeking men" area. They take pics of thier privates and post them there. Nasty! It as if sex is all they think about-at least the ones posting there.

I know someone who happened to be there during one of these parades-she said the same thing. If you REALLY want to get grossed out-go to Craigslists "men seeking men" area. They take pics of thier privates and post them there. Nasty! It as if sex is all they think about-at least the ones posting there.
    There's a ManBoy website that O'Reilly has talked about. It actually gives instructions how to lure and rape boys. SICK IS RIGHT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast