Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Hasn't Rudy Guiliani Read the 9/11 Commission Report

Why Hasn’t Rudy Giuliani Read the 9-11 Commission Report?

May 16, 2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ARLINGTON, VA – During the "First in the South" GOP debate in South Carolina last night, one thing was made clear: Rudy Giuliani does not understand how to keep America safe.

When Congressman Ron Paul, who has long served on the House Foreign Affairs Committee, explained how 50 years of American interventionism in the Middle East has helped compromise our national security, Giuliani interrupted saying he had "never heard anything so absurd." This statement is particularly troubling coming from the former mayor who tries to cast himself as a security expert, since Dr. Paul's point comes directly from the bi-partisan 9-11 Commission Report.

"Rudy Giuliani has tip-toed around the issues of abortion, guns and marriage. The only issue he has left is security, and he doesn't even get that right," said campaign chairman Kent Snyder. "It is clear from his interruption that former Mayor Giuliani has not read the 9-11 Commission Report and has no clue on how to keep America safe."

-30-

if Rudy Giuliani can't be fathful to anyone he 'loves' how is he able to be loyal to lowly American tax payers?

Hi girlygirl369

I agree.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why didn't Ron Paul say this

It would have made Rudy look pretty dumb.....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thank goodness for the people here.

I was sort of getting the idea Ron Paul and I were the only ones to see that our meddling could be bearing fruit, so to speak.

Banned
    Dr. Paul was on with Wolf Blitzer after Lou Dobbs and said that Giuliani should read the report and apologize to him.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Dr. Paul was on with Wolf Blitzer after Lou Dobbs and said that Giuliani should read the report and apologize to him.
    Good. I also saw him last night say that he would like to debate Rudy on the issue. Hopefully in the next debate the candidates can ask each other questions. Paul is about 200 times smarter than Rudy. The American people would ask themselves if they should vote for a man [Rudy] shtho uninformed on the ithshues [/Rudy].
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Rudy's going down along with McLaimbrain, he won't carry the majority, someone else will.

A good question for Paul to have posed as a counter-punch to Rudy would have been,

'Oh really, absurd you say? Explain to me then why was the Pentagon hit with a missle rather than an airplane like what was told to us?'

NOTE: Live footage will show that there were absoultely no airplane parts found at the Pentagon, no seats, no wings, no engines, nothing and the hole in the building only measured 60 feet accross AFTER the roof collapsed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZG3...elated&search=

I would have loved to see the expression on Rudy's face.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Why didn't Ron Paul say this
    I saw the interview today with Wolf Blitzer. Rep. Paul said that 30 seconds to reply to such a question was not enough time. He would of if time allowed.

JAK
    I loved it when Tancredo came out and said basically that people on the stage were not being honest....LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS. They pander to get votes! WE are tired of LIARS!! Speak the truth or sit down and ...........BE QUIET!!! Give it up McCain ...YOU ARE SOOOO OVER!!!
    Gulliani...you are an AMNESTY MAN!! YOU won't get my vote!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast