Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Why didn't Ron Paul say this
    I saw the interview today with Wolf Blitzer. Rep. Paul said that 30 seconds to reply to such a question was not enough time. He would of if time allowed.
    Well, Rudy was looking for talking points and cheap political grand-standing. When he said it was absurd, and he had "never heard this before." I wish Ron would have said, "Well then Mr. Giuliani, you have quite clearly not read the 9-11 Commission Report." I think that might have taken the wind out of the sails of someone who is trying to act like a foreign policy expert.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Bush Lied to the American People about 9/11 Terrorists' Motives

Bush's lie hides from many Americans the fact that we were attacked by Al-Qaeda because of specific foreign polices and not because we are the"brightest beacon of freedom and opportunity"
    The FBI testified clearly that Al-Qeada had specific goals. "One of the primary goals of Sunni extremists is the removal of U.S. military forces from the Persian gulf area, most notably Saudi Arabia." -
    SEE;
    http://www.representativepress.org/whylie.html

Statement by the President in His Address to the Nation

America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world. And no one will keep that light from shining.
    SEE;
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases ... 11-16.html

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I loved it when Tancredo came out and said basically that people on the stage were not being honest....LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS. They pander to get votes! WE are tired of LIARS!! Speak the truth or sit down and ...........BE QUIET!!! Give it up McCain ...YOU ARE SOOOO OVER!!!
    Gulliani...you are an AMNESTY MAN!! YOU won't get my vote!
    That was so good.

That is also a sign of the times when these jackels get together in the safety of their chambers and bolster each other about how great thier illegal invasion is but when they get out in the daylight in front of, We the People, they start pussy footing and carefully wording their answers as slick as a carny. (Sorry Carnies!)(and Cat's ?)

It wasn't only on the invasion either.

Are we going to allow this to happen again???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12