Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anyone wondered what will happen should we get another Republican Pres. and the House and Senate are stacked with Dems? Not Good from where I'm sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    The process is what it is , We have to work within it
    to get the best deal we can
    Exactly my point.. the problems we face are much bigger than any candidate or politician... we the people will have to make the changes.. they want and like the system as is.. and are counitng on the people not doing anyhting..

Has anyone wondered what will happen should we get another Republican Pres. and the House and Senate are stacked with Dems? Not Good from where I'm sitting.
    They are just all wings of the same bird!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    Actually this might not happen

America isn't exactly thrilled with the job the Dems have
    done the last couple years ,

In fact their rating is lower than any Repub congress was

Plus I think people are seeing that the circus of Reid and Pilosi is
    pretty pathetic at this point

We have only had 3 small primaries so far and who is to say what will happen in the big primaries.

Do you know the story about the rabbit and the hair ?

Just because Romney has won one primary does not mean he is a viable canidate anymore then Dr. Paul.That is brainwashing talk just like the media spews out and Americans are sick of it !

The Media says there is NO clear canidate leader in the Repub. Presidential race.

A vote for Ron Paul takes a vote away fromMcCain,Huckabee etc. which is a good thing.

Dr. Paul could come in 4th or 5th in the next primaries and still go on to win if people will stick to their guns and vote for him.

He has the money,which the other canidates don't,so he has staying power and that is VERY important.He plans to stay in the fight until the end.If he has that much guts to fight on for what he believes in then so do I.

There will be a recount in NH the 16th even though Dr. Paul did not endorse it but another Repub did.Speculation is Dr. Paul may have gotten 20% of the vote so we will see.

GORONPAUL
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    "
    The Media says there is NO clear canidate leader in the Repub. Presidential race."

One has only to check the delegate count to see who is ahead

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar ... ard/#val=R

Banned

Is the magic number for a win

If no candidate gets that number then it enters a weird
    twilight zone method of choosing at the convention

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    "
    The Media says there is NO clear canidate leader in the Repub. Presidential race."

One has only to check the delegate count to see who is ahead

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primar ... ard/#val=R
    Like I said above There is NO clear canidate leader in the Reub. Presidential race yet.

3 small states which have been won by 3 different canidates does NOT indicate who will be the Repub. Presidential canidate.We have a ways to go yet.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I will say it again. I think it is undemocratic for the media to make public ANY polls or use any language as to who is or is not viable. When they are allowed to behave the way they are, it is not WE THE PEOPLE who chose our elected officials but the ELITE MEDIA that elects them. I think Paul would probably be winning by a landslide if the talk of "first tier" candidates and electability were banned from being used by the media.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE ONLY INDICATION OF FUTURE BEHAVIOR IS PAST BEHAVIOR, AND PAUL'S IS NOT GOOD!

Pay attention to his record!

In 1987, he wrote that the United States should not have a national immigration policy and “should welcome everyone who wants to come here and work.â€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

someone said, "I think Paul would probably be winning by a landslide if the talk of "first tier" candidates and electability were banned from being used by the media.

How silly is that? Paul has been all over the MSM..Colbert, 2 or 3 times on LEno, The daily show, letterman........That's where he got all his support, from the young lefties watching those shows.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast