Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I totally agree.

Ron Paul or thompson has not been on the MSM nearly as much as hillary, obama, romney, mccain, guliani, huckabee, edwards.

I support Ron Paul and I am 45 years young.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Even with the record you post of Ron Paul, he still beats the other candidates hands down!

If Ron Paul can't change Washinton, then nobody can. Lets just keep spending and running up massive debts, that'll get us outta this boondoggle. Why not give a look at the other candidates records?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

AuntB, your list is a little selective, isn't it. What about all these other things Ron Paul voted for.

Voted on House floor for amendment to end visa lottery in 2005

Cosponsored bipartisan bill to eliminate visa lottery 2003-2004

Voted on floor of House in favor of amendment to prohibit legal status to aliens with a criminal record in 2005

Member of the bipartisan Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus in the 109th Congress

Voted in favor of amendment to prohibit immigration increases in Free Trade Agreements in 2005

Voted to protect American workers by voting against worker-importation program in 2003

Cosponsored bill to create a Constitutional amendment to end birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens in 2005-2006

Cosponsoring resolution to show disapproval of Social Security for illegal aliens

Cosponsoring H.Con.Res. 40 to protect U.S. sovereignty and increase border security in 2007

Voted in favor of bill to increase interior enforcement in 2006

Voted in favor of bill to outlaw border tunnels in 2006

Voted in favor of border fence in 2006

Voted against sanctuary policies for illegal aliens in 2006

Voted on floor of the House for final passage of border security and enforcement bill in 2005

Voted on the floor of the House in favor of amendment to require implementation of entry-exit system in 2005
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

If you have no proof , please do not spread false info on a candidate ,
    If you have proof he is a "cfr shill" then please post it along with the agenda they are giving him and prove he is following their agenda

Postings like this do not help , if you have proof , please post it for all of us
    PROOF
    I POSTED ALREADY, HERE A LINK TO HIS SPEECH, SORRY IF NOBODY READS.
    LINK

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070701f ... enges.html

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I love Ron Paul, but was worried about electability. My husband tells me that is why we keep re-electing the same idiots. If we all voted with our consciences instead of worrieng about electability, we would have a better country. It is the way the media and powers that be really control us.
    so true, but talk radio and the national media have made Ron Paul a joke. And if you do not get the media on your side then your screwed....
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster

so true, but talk radio and the national media have made Ron Paul a joke. And if you do not get the media on your side then your screwed....
    That's why I think we have to show the MSM and talk shows that they don't own us, we can think for ourselves.
    These traitors dominated the people for a long time, now we have the internet, we don't need to be pull like animals any more.
    We can think and decide for ourselves it's up to us .

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

If you have no proof , please do not spread false info on a candidate ,
    If you have proof he is a "cfr shill" then please post it along with the agenda they are giving him and prove he is following their agenda

Postings like this do not help , if you have proof , please post it for all of us
    PROOF
    I POSTED ALREADY, HERE A LINK TO HIS SPEECH, SORRY IF NOBODY READS.
    LINK

http://www.foreignaffairs.org/20070701f ... enges.html
    That is NOT PROOF of anything!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I love Ron Paul, but was worried about electability. My husband tells me that is why we keep re-electing the same idiots. If we all voted with our consciences instead of worrieng about electability, we would have a better country. It is the way the media and powers that be really control us.

Which is exactly why we keep re-electing the same power hungry corrupt idiots.

I still think we should push to have polls and media commentary about who they think will win, banned from the news papers and airwaves. It will never happen because it benefits those who are in office since the media put it there, but that is the only way to have a truly fair election. I am not saying ban why you like or dislike someone, just ban where you think they are standing and any talk of electability.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THAT PROOVES LIKE HUSTER HE ALSO GAVE A SPEECH TO THE COUNSIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS ONLY LIKE DICK CHENEY HIS PROFILE WAS "NOT AVAIABLE" (JUST CLICK UNDER HIS NAME ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    THAT PROOVES LIKE HUSTER HE ALSO GAVE A SPEECH TO THE COUNSIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS ONLY LIKE DICK CHENEY HIS PROFILE WAS "NOT AVAIABLE" (JUST CLICK UNDER HIS NAME ON THE TOP OF THE PAGE)
    Giving a speech does not mean ANYTHING!!

It was a speech----NOTHING ELSE!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast