Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is hardly a surprise if you look at Mexican television. There is always some young pretty girl, dressed like a prostitute being ogled by some dirty, disgusting old man. It is so ingrained in their culture, that I am sure many of them don't think twice about it. The men that I work with that are from Mexico are the biggest cheaters that I have ever seen. Some of them are married, continuously cheat, often with more than one girl, and they are proud of it. One guy got his girlfiend pregnant, but continued to see another girl. Eventually, he got married, and he is still cheating. That is not "macho" in my opinion...I think they are disgusting. They have no respect for themselves or for their families.

Re: Why Isn't an Illegal Immigrant Being Prosecuted For Chil

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi HotCBNS
    Hi Reptile09

Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    Why Isn't an Illegal Immigrant Being Prosecuted
    - I didn't think that it could get much worse than the Catholic church hiding the fact that they knowingly allow Priests to molest little children, but now an entire country condones it(?) I need to get out more, I had no idea this was going on. No wonder our cultures clash, this is an outrage.
    HI COTO..
    YES THIS IS DISGUSTING...THEY APPARENTLY KNOW WHERE IN MEXICO HE IS...BUT...THERE HE STAYS....
    AS FOR THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ALL IT'S AIDDING AND ABETTING...IS IT ANY SURPRISE.... THEY TELL THE ILLEGALS TO DISREGUARD THE LAWS THEY ARE VIOLATING? iS IT A SURPRISE TO TELL THE CONREGESTION THEY DISAGREE WITH THE LAWS AND TO SUPPORT THE POOR ILLEGALS??? WITH ALL THEIR MONEY THE CHURCH SHOULD HOUSE,FEED,INSURE AND GIVE JOBS TO ALL THE ILLEGALS...THE CHURCH PAYS NO TAXES...SO THEY DON'T SUPPORT ...ALL THESE ILLEGALS THEY FEEL SORRY FOR...AND THERE IS SO MANY EMPTY PHEWS TO BE FILLED...THEY NEED THEIR TAX-EXEMPT STATUS TAKEN AWAY...OR STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE GOVERNMENT AND START OBEYING THE LAWS...
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

History just keeps repeating itself with the Catholic Church. They have engaged in that behavior for centuries.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Swatchick wrote:

History just keeps repeating itself with the Catholic Church. They have engaged in that behavior for centuries.
    ......and still they have a huge following of people....

Coto makes a really good point about age of consent. Happened here to a 13 year old girl in broad daylight in a pizza place. When the cops came, the guy said... "I don't understand what I did wrong." They have no concept of our laws or culture, and don't care to learn. They are bringing that sick mentality here.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

April
    You are right Annie , they do not care to learn our culture or abide by our laws....that is why there needs to be strict law enforcement here... and a BIG BOOT back to their own country.It seems like such no brainer to me.....

April, just take a look at who most of the parishoners are. In many Catholic Churches they are either elderly or immigrants who are seeking handouts and free advice.
    As for the excuse "I don't see what I did wrong or I didn't do anything wrong" this like a preprogrammed excuse for them. It doesn't matter what they get caught doing but those lines are the first ones from their mouths. I think most police officers almost expect it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi everyone I am new here but I am very familiar with all this crap that is going on I am going to try and not get carried away or I will be booted I am so fed up with these illegals what makes them any better than us if an American would have sex with a 12 year old it would be rape and he would have never walked out of that court house what kind of Idiot would let this happen I would almost be willing to bet that he is still here in the usa and will remain here doing the same ol shit I am so oooooooooooooooooooo fed up with all these Damn immagrants !!!!!! I am so greatful for fox news and that they have enough morals to still put the truth out there Hoe I did not offend anyone but i say enough is enough (Southerngurl)

Welcome, Southern!

Immigrants aren't the problem......ILLEGAL ALIENS are the problem that our country is facing.

Overly large Visa numbers are a problem and over extended visa holders are a big problem.

But good, loyal immigrants who truly love the USofA are welcome and we do have quite a few with Alipac.

my 2 cents

I have no problems with legal immigrants but it is the illegals and those who over stayed their visas that are the problem. It seems that those who most often overstay their visas are from Central or South America.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast