Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Visa overstays account for over 30% of the illegal aliens in this country. Overstays are a much more diverse group than the 98% Hispanic flood from the South. Would it were that ALL our illegals were overstays, at least they've been to the doctor!

In Florida I know many visa overstays are from the Honduras, Brazil and other areas. There have been all these sob stories about them having children and homes here and how they have overstayed. I don't feel sorry for them as they knew that they are temporarily here. They have seen a doctor but now that they are illegal and the kids are American they are also taking advantage of the system and we are paying for it. Not all overstays are educated people many were doing jobs Americans can do such as construction, landscaping, agriculture and positions in the hospitality industry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Believe me swatchick, I'm not advocating for any leniency on overstays. I want them ALL gone from my country.

If *I* break the law *I* go to jail.

When *they* break the law *they* get jobs and benefits.

What's WRONG with this picture???

Southerngurl
    welcome to the hornets nest
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Believe me swatchick, I'm not advocating for any leniency on overstays. I want them ALL gone from my country.

If *I* break the law *I* go to jail.

When *they* break the law *they* get jobs and benefits.

What's WRONG with this picture???
    No doubt Pine. That is almost exactly what I said to our Police Chief when I met with him. He said my view of the law was very "narrow". So in other words, I guess they can interpret the laws any way they see fit as long as it benefits the illegals.

Again... a very narrow view on my part I guess

I am sooooooooooo sick of this!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

As far as the visa overstay problem goes, here is what I learned from a friend who used to work as a BP agent at the Tijuana/San Ysidro border crossing. He says everyday he sees masses of Mexican Nationals crossing over with short duration visas for tourism/vacation, etc., but the people come across carrying every possession they own. Who goes to Disneyland or visit relatives with all their belongings?

He and all the other agents know good and well what is happening, these Mexican Nationals are crossing over with no intention whatsoever of ever going back to Mexico. As soon as they get across the just ensconce themselves into towns and cities and live scott free, with no worry of ever being deported.

He told me that even though he knows that some sort of potential fraud is going on, his superiors have forbidden agents from even questioning these Mexican Nationals on their true intent. If they do dare refuse anyone trying to cross with a tourist visa, bringing all their family and every belonging, they would be reprimanded or even terminated.

In fact, he says that there is a program instituted by the Mexican govt., that our government knows about, where they go to small towns in the interior of Mexico and ask people if they want to move to America. They help them to sign up for valid tourist visas knowing they will never come back, and they even bring in busses to drive them all the way up the country to the border. Everyday, if you go to the Tijuana border crossing you see lines and lines of busses full of Mexican Nationals from all parts of the poorest parts of Mexico, no doubt for the purpose of crossing the border with tourist visas, only to never go back.

That is one of the reasons he quit working for the Border Patrol, he was tired of the corruption and total lack of regard by superiors to stop the invasion.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I want all the illegals gone period. The political correcrtness has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Amen

April
    Swatchick wrote:

April, just take a look at who most of the parishoners are. In many Catholic Churches they are either elderly or immigrants who are seeking handouts and free advice.
    As for the excuse "I don't see what I did wrong or I didn't do anything wrong" this like a preprogrammed excuse for them. It doesn't matter what they get caught doing but those lines are the first ones from their mouths. I think most police officers almost expect it.
    You are right Swat Chick, this excuse stuff is way out of hand and I am sure it is expected by law enforcement. Time for a change. I agree the political correctness and America's apathy about the government's indifference and inaction has to go!!!!!

I'd say that about sums it up! Here! Here! three cheers for Da Swatchick
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234