Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: speaking of sponsoring illegal folks

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    what's next? a separate tax on your phone bill that goes towards phone service for illegal aliens?
    Yep! It's already there on my phone bill. There are THREE of them on my home and business phone lines:

Federal universal service fund
    Carrier Universal Service Charge
    and the Cost Recovery Fee
    Every person who pays a phone bill is making it possible for someone else to have a phone, including long distance - and NOT pay for it. It's 'FREE'!

These fees, surcharges and taxes are not limited to land lines and internet. If you have a cell phone, you're probably paying at least 2 unnecessary taxes, surcharges or fees so someone already on welfare can have a 'free' cell phone along with 'free' long distance minutes. Here in NC it's called SafeLink.

Please watch and share with everyone on your e mail list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    wayneman, just remember, the more kids they have here, the more they get out of American taxpayers.

Here's an example. One night I was in the local grocery store. I had my teen son with me (who is very aware of this problem). We were only able to get certain things, we were pretty low on funds. We stood in line behind a family with four little kids, neither of the parents spoke enough English to know how to properly use the food card or what items were ok on WIC. They had a huge amount of food and other non-food items (such as diapers).

First they rang up the WIC, then the clerk went to work on the other items. After she rang it all up, the woman ran her food card through, it was well over $300. Then came the non-food total, which in itself was also over $100. The husband pulled out this enormous wad of cash......

Behind us was another couple with minimal stuff, she working the checkbook as they stood there (she kept looking into their cart and wrinkling her nose up in thought), he stood there getting more and more aggravated, just as we were. Just as he was about to step forward and say something out loud (his lips parted), she put her hand on his arm and shook her head, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, he did the same and turned away.

We see this often, while American citizens count their pennies and put things back. People all around are getting fed-up and know it is happening, and people are waking up and starting to speak out. This is what it takes to get our country back, accountability to the people by the public servants (which is exactly what they are).

ALso, know this, we know that they, the OBL are just screaming right now. Why? It is because Americans have begun to find their voice and have been pushing back. We get called names, and lied about, this is how we know that the OBL, illegal aliens and their supporters, are realizing the gravy train is close to the end of the tracks.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    wayneman, just remember, the more kids they have here, the more they get out of American taxpayers.

Here's an example. One night I was in the local grocery store. I had my teen son with me (who is very aware of this problem). We were only able to get certain things, we were pretty low on funds. We stood in line behind a family with four little kids, neither of the parents spoke enough English to know how to properly use the food card or what items were ok on WIC. They had a huge amount of food and other non-food items (such as diapers).

First they rang up the WIC, then the clerk went to work on the other items. After she rang it all up, the woman ran her food card through, it was well over $300. Then came the non-food total, which in itself was also over $100. The husband pulled out this enormous wad of cash......

Behind us was another couple with minimal stuff, she working the checkbook as they stood there (she kept looking into their cart and wrinkling her nose up in thought), he stood there getting more and more aggravated, just as we were. Just as he was about to step forward and say something out loud (his lips parted), she put her hand on his arm and shook her head, I looked at him and rolled my eyes, he did the same and turned away.

We see this often, while American citizens count their pennies and put things back. People all around are getting fed-up and know it is happening, and people are waking up and starting to speak out. This is what it takes to get our country back, accountability to the people by the public servants (which is exactly what they are).

ALso, know this, we know that they, the OBL are just screaming right now. Why? It is because Americans have begun to find their voice and have been pushing back. We get called names, and lied about, this is how we know that the OBL, illegal aliens and their supporters, are realizing the gravy train is close to the end of the tracks.
    Yep, I was at the grocery store on Saturday and there was a hispanic mom with 4 kids, one of them looked about 14 and she was pregnant. None of them were speaking English. They had 2 carts full of groceries. She pulled out her Lone Star card (food stamps) to pay the $350 bill. After I bought my razors and shaving cream I went out to the car where I saw this family load the tax-paid groceries into their BRAND NEW SUV. It still had the dealer tags on it.

We must get rid of these leeches NOW!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Darth, I have seen this a lot. People who are using food cards and WIC, yet walk around with cell phones, lots of jewelry, nice clothes and then walk out to a brand new, very expensive vehicle.

My mother works in a dry cleaners (she is almost 70) and this dry cleaners employs almost all illegal aliens. One of them, who thinks she is my mothers friend, told her, well, bragged to her how they share a house with three other families, get WIC, free medical and food benefits. This woman and her husband also claim he is not there (he works under the table for a local nursery), so they do not have to claim his income.

They drive a very nice SUV, almost brand new, while my mother, a widow at 70 is still working almost full time (she would struggle to keep up with just the social security and my fathers bakers union retirement). This enrages my mother to no end, but I told her to keep acting buddy buddy with her to glean more info from her, it will be here undoing (she thought my mother was Hispanic at first and wondered why she did not speak Spanish, my mother is Acadian French and Mi'kmaq).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hell on earth

HELL ON EARTH. not just a cute catch phrase. i just watched the gumball presentation AFTER i predicted hell on earth. if immigration continues at it's present rate THERE WILL BE NO EARTH. not one that we could recognize. is that what our reps have in mind for us?

C*****. now, just for a moment, try imagining providing universal healthcare for "all those folks." have our representatives decided while we weren't looking that it is in our best interests to end the world as we know it? i wish they would have let me in on that meeting. oops. of course the WORLD won't end. there will just be tens of millions of starving homeless people in the streets(of America), instead of a hundred or so thousand today.

in the meantime, a few Elites and oh yeah, a "few" goverment officials will dictate our every move behind closed doors in gated communities. hmm. kinda like that now in woops, Latin America?

Jeepers you guys. you (our representatives) suppose you might rethink that? the ONLY good news is that a some of us reading this post won't live long enough to see that; but our kids and grand kids sure will. what in GODS name are you going to tell your grand kids when they ask, "Grandma, how could you have let this happen?"

Please enforce our immigration laws.

a fellow patriot

p.s. if you haven't watched the "gumball presentation" on a previous post yet, please do. seriously! talk about a heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal

Yep, I was at the grocery store on Saturday and there was a hispanic mom with 4 kids, one of them looked about 14 and she was pregnant. None of them were speaking English. They had 2 carts full of groceries. She pulled out her Lone Star card (food stamps) to pay the $350 bill. After I bought my razors and shaving cream I went out to the car where I saw this family load the tax-paid groceries into their BRAND NEW SUV. It still had the dealer tags on it.

I hear ya' bro. 3 years ago when I was really struggling to keep my now defunked business going, I was in line at the grocer, and had a similar experience. No english, all kinds of food stuffs I couldn't afford, unless I wanted to not eat for three or four days, and it was all paid for with mine and yours, and everybody elses tax dollars. Over 250 dollars worth for a weeks supply of food. Bought my Ramen Noodles, 10 for a dollar, and 10 for 10 powdered potatoes, and canned veggies that were 33 cents a can on sale. my weekly food bill came to 32 dollars. Paid cash out of pocket of course. Go out in the lot, and they have a very very new Monte Carlo, and I'm loading my stuff into my only set of wheels, being my 1990 Ford E 150 which was loaded down with my tools for Automotive HVAC and Electronics.

Where's the justice man. It is disgusting. I fumed for days on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal

I hear ya' bro. 3 years ago when I was really struggling to keep my now defunked business going, I was in line at the grocer, and had a similar experience. No english, all kinds of food stuffs I couldn't afford, unless I wanted to not eat for three or four days, and it was all paid for with mine and yours, and everybody elses tax dollars. Over 250 dollars worth for a weeks supply of food. Bought my Ramen Noodles, 10 for a dollar, and 10 for 10 powdered potatoes, and canned veggies that were 33 cents a can on sale. my weekly food bill came to 32 dollars. Paid cash out of pocket of course. Go out in the lot, and they have a very very new Monte Carlo, and I'm loading my stuff into my only set of wheels, being my 1990 Ford E 150 which was loaded down with my tools for Automotive HVAC and Electronics.

Where's the justice man. It is disgusting. I fumed for days on that one.
    I have a friend who is a manager at a small store that has a butcher shop and she sees it everyday. She is struggling and sees illegals with food stamps spending $300 or more per trip on choice cut expenive meat cuts. Many have around $900 on their food stamp card. My daughter used to go to high school with some of them and they had the latest cellphone, real designer purses, and more expensive clothing that my daughter did. I see them at the stores and they have more jewelry on than I own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WE ARE BEING SHEARED LIKE SHEEP!

a fellow patriot

Sheared is putting it lightly. Robbed blind is more like it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast