Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

why are legal & illegal aliens on welfare?

ALL other immigrants must pass a public charge test and have a U.S. sponsor or sponsors willing to pledge their income to support them. before a potential immigrant receives an immigration visa, American consular officers are supposed to evaluate whether he or she is likely to become a public charge, and, if so, deny the visa. good law. don't you think?

Refugees, asylees, and all amnestied illegal aliens are exempt from the public charge requirement.

Why has Congress decided that the American public (that's you and me) should serve as the sponsors for these immigrants? what sets them apart from all the others that are complying with the legal process? Because they're illegal in the first place?

Now they presume to REQUIRE us to "sponsor" another 12 million + of these illegals?

Then they will demand that "they" receive equal rights up to and including tax-payer funded healthcare and education; just like the last batch of millions of illegals that now qualify for Obamacare and public education?

I thought our schools were out of money? at least it looked that way when the protesters closed off the streets in Los(t) Angeles demanding more money for education. i'm confused. which is it?

Do we really need to work that hard at spending OUR money even with a multi- trillion dollar deficit?

When is enough, enough? i don't care to sponsor anyone with my hard earned dollars. Why am i being required to sponsor millions of people i have never even met? not only does it seems unfair, but it's patently ridiculous!

We simply cannot continue to amnetize 15 million illegal aliens every 10 years, allow them to collect welfare and food stamps, pay for healthcare, educate them and then let them vote to increase illegal immigration. the math just does not work out. WHAT HAPPENS IN TEN YEARS WHEN OIL RESERVES IN MEXICO ARE DEPLETED just about the time the NEXT 15 million are up for amnesty? Hell on earth. that's what will happen. "run for the border "will take on quite a new meaning. why are our representatives watching this happen? they may have gated communities and guaranteed government jobs but that won't help the rest of us.

p.s. napolitano just green lighted refugees from Greece. betcha didn't know you'd be sponsoring those folks did ya.

Please enforce our immigration laws.

a fellow patriot

if we are to have any hope of reducing poverty in the U.S., our immigration laws must be revised and returned to the sensible practice of excluding aliens who are likely to become public charges and to deport those that do.

Absolutely wayneman. We would have already eliminated poverty in the US if not for illegal immigration, excess immigration and free trade treason.

It's almost like there's a poverty cartel working to perpetuate this disaster, huh?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Illegal Aliens

THE GOVERNMENT MUST DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. THIS NOVEMBER LET'S REMOVE FROM OFFICE ALL DEMOCRATS. DEMOCRATS HELP ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The latest illegal scam is trying to collect unenmployment. I have seen numerous arrest of illegals for fraudulently attempting to obtain unemploynment in both Broward and Collier Counties. At least most are getting caught.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    if we are to have any hope of reducing poverty in the U.S., our immigration laws must be revised and returned to the sensible practice of excluding aliens who are likely to become public charges and to deport those that do.
    You hit the nail on the head!! We must absolutely stop importing poverty. These millions of illegals are for the most part low income and collecting benefits on behalf of their anchor babies. If legalized, there will be a massive run on welfare programs not currently available to them. Not to mention that most, if not all, will be eligible for the earned income tax credit on their income tax forms, so that rather than paying taxes, they will collect even more cash from you and me.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's all about making Mo Money; with Yo Money

And as long as racial preferences and quotas are in place any amnestied illegal aliens, plus whatever family members get here, will be eligible for those bennies as well.

Because...I guess we were grossly unfair to the people of Central America, too......
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

speaking of sponsoring illegal folks

i used to sell insurance. we used to joke about the percentage of southern Californians that drove with no auto insurance. the percentage is incredibly high although i honestly don't have that figure in front of me. we used to complain to each other (agent to agent) that the insured were subsidizing the uninsured which of course drives up the cost. can it be Constitutionally appropiate that a law exists on the books that requires YOU, an American citizen, to subsidize ( read sponsor) illegal aliens by paying their auto insurance every month? what's next? a separate tax on your phone bill that goes towards phone service for illegal aliens? i personally have had quite enough! no kidding! this has gone far beyond preposterous and borders on mass psychosis.

p.s. anytime someone disagrees with your point of view, even if it's over the price of bananas, don't forget to call them racist.

please enforce our immigration laws.

a fellow patriot

phone tax thingey

oh yeah. don't laugh at the phone tax thingey as being too far out there. betcha never dreamed you'd be paying room and board for 12 million illegals either.

please enforce our immigration laws.

a fellow patriot

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast