Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think I covered all in my signature.......
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Sorry....wrong forum signature in wrong forum.

Here is my definition of reparations:

What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

So our government wants to give reparations to those who were never enslaved, but merely share the same skin color as those who were enslaved.

Alright...since our government is in the giving mood, I also want to be compensated for having the unfortunate fate of having the same skin color as those who did the enslaving, since apparently, my government feels that I have been carrying this burden by default.

That should be worth something I would think...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about reparations to the Japanese, Italians and Germans who were forced into "camps" during WWII? These people lost everything when they were interred, Many are still alive and so are their children - who suffered as a DIRECT result of the governments actions.

Where are the apologies and reparations for them?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Why Limit Reparations to Blacks, Native Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    The candidate did so by saying, in part, "I consistently believe that.... the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds."

Story*

To those not yet conversant in Obamaease, "deeds" means cold hard cash, as in reparations.
    Hhmm. I wonder how this would work for Obama himself......

I mean, does he write himself a check
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

CRAZYBIRD:

ME TOO AND IT HAS NOT CHANGED; BELIEVE ME

A COLLEGE DEGREE DOESN'T CHANGE THE ODDS TO THE BETTER EITHER

I ACTUALLY HAD A BLACK MAN EXPLAIN TO ME WERE I WAS IN THE PECKING ORDER OF GETTING THE JOB AND PRIZE (PROMOTION) WHEN I WAS IN THE MILITARY; I WAS BELOW HIM AS A MINORITY NON-HISPANIC OR NON-BLACK WOMAN. I TRULY WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED, BUT I STILL SEE HIS WORDS RINGING CLEAR ALL THE TIME.....

I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS; BUT IT WAS AND IS TRUE EVEN TODAY; I HATE TO SAY

THE BEST AND QUALIFIED DON'T EVEN GET TO MAKE A GOOD INCOME

THE PAIN IS SO DEEP THAT TRYING TO FORGIVE WHAT THE GOVERNMENT HAS DONE IS NOT POSSIBLE, I FEEL TODAY.

THEY HAVE MADE IT WORSE ON AMERICANS MAKING US COMPETE WITH SLAVE LABOR WITHIN OUR VERY OWN BORDERS AND WORLDLY

Re: Why Limit Reparations to Blacks, Native Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by saveamerica
    The candidate did so by saying, in part, "I consistently believe that.... the most important thing for the U.S. government to do is not just offer words, but offer deeds."

Story*

To those not yet conversant in Obamaease, "deeds" means cold hard cash, as in reparations.
    Hhmm. I wonder how this would work for Obama himself......

I mean, does he write himself a check
    No, he would have to write himself half a check.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Sorry....wrong forum signature in wrong forum.

Here is my definition of reparations:

What are reparations? Making me pay
    for something I had nothing to do with compensates no one
    who suffered an injustice therefore I would be penalized for
    something I didnt do and someone else would recieve a settlement
    for an injury they did not suffer.
    That is how I view reparations too. I believe reparaions should only be given to the actual people who were abused not their descendants. I agree with miguelina about giving repartions to the people iwho are alive today who nterrned in camps during WWII . Past injustices must be acknowledged but there is no need to give money or special treatment to those who never experienced what their ancestors did.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

For the most part, reparations are an IMPOSSIBLE proposition because some recipients will get MORE than others, and some will complain that someone else LESS deserving got MORE than they did!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I am for giving those indians who were abused when our ancestors came to this country, multi-million dollar checks. These checks should go to EVERY INDIAN WHO SUFFERED THIS ABUSE AND IS ALIVE TODAY.

As for giving checks to those who are 8-10 generations (or more) removed from those abused, why should we, who did nothing to them, pay them anything?
    I'm for not giving them any more than the rest .

Soon as Egypt sends me my check for taking my people and enslaveing them ,then I will share it with the indians .

My best friend over 50 years is indian ,her mother was full blooded cherokee . We looked like salt and pepper when we hung around with each other, now we'r both salt haired.

Indians never had any land to lose, because they didn't beleive in ownership, everything belongs to theGreat One .

They will wish they had stayed united with the rest of us soon because this divided nation is headed for hell if somebody doesn't get up and start moving .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast