Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Totally agree. In fact, it might actually make sense... I mean, throughout history EVERY ethnic group has experienced some sort of discrimination and/or hardship, right? Well, let's give EVERYONE reparations, and the it'll all be an even swap. Even Steven.
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Why doesn't our government give "reparations" to the thousands of American families who have lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal invader - all because this government refuses to enforce our border and those laws against illegal immigration...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Why doesn't our government give "reparations" to the thousands of American families who have lost a loved one at the hands of an illegal invader - all because this government refuses to enforce our border and those laws against illegal immigration...
    I agree the law wasn't enforced and as result multiple crimes have been committed.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Reperations

With that being said. I'm a Christian white male and I have been treated unfairly and I want my reperations. Can someone from the Obama camp please get back to me and let me know about when I can expect my check because I'm tired of having to go to work every day and pay my taxes so the "other" people can live free.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    I am for giving those indians who were abused when our ancestors came to this country, multi-million dollar checks. These checks should go to EVERY INDIAN WHO SUFFERED THIS ABUSE AND IS ALIVE TODAY.

As for giving checks to those who are 8-10 generations (or more) removed from those abused, why should we, who did nothing to them, pay them anything?
    AND IS ALIVE TODAY
    NO EXCEPTIONS!!! This is getting OUT OF HAND!!!

ALL of AMERICA needs to grow up and GET PAST .... THE PAST!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123