Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

why was my topic locked

i dont seem to comprehend to much on why my topic that was recently posted got locked almost immediately?

Your topic was locked because you asked for legal advice about your deported step dad.

I directed you to the proper authorities and an immigration attorney.

We do not give legal advice here. Your step father should follow the orders of the court and do as instructed to leave or be deported.

We have no interest in discussing your academic achievements or personal family business.

End of discussion.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To: ALIPAC
    Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:41 pm
    Subject: Re: why was my topic locked Quote message
    so basically your another stuck up V****V who thinks "immigrants are ruining the country" and that whole shpiel....you my friend are a fuking idiot i feel sorry for your family you and your friends. i wasnt exactly asking for legal advice if you would reread the post i asked for any type of help...no where in that phrase do i indicate HELP ME WITH LEGAL ADVICE....its not immigrants that are ruining the country...the saying goes a group is only as strong as their leader...think about that one
    Here is the nice Private Message I received from luisft13. So much for his attempt to sound like an educated young man that is a straight shooter and benefit to the country. I think this message shows his true colors.

Imagine that! Another little illegal immigration supporting trickster and foul mouth.

His attempts to appear civilized fell apart rather quickly.

Did your illegal alien daddy teach you to fake civility and cuss like that?

LuisFT13 is now banned.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legal advice was clearly what was needed for a case like that. It is difficult to imagine what other sort of help would be called for, especially from a group like us. I think you did the right thing.

That PM is PROOF that we are without doubt in the right fight!

These are the types of people who only destroy that which is good.

THANK YOU for, once again, showing America that you are nothing more than dangerously destructive to our American Constitution and Bill of Rights

Banned
    OMG

Ahhhh, his true colors shown!!!
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

He was only posting to get us upset. His mother committed a crime by marrying an illegal and her citizenship should be taken away. It is aiding and abetting. No one with an education and wants to get full tuition speaks like he does. Just another illegal who has decided to use the board for his/her purpose.

This person is just trying to start a discussion to argue a point of view. Their story is bogus more than likely....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    He was only posting to get us upset. His mother committed a crime by marrying an illegal and her citizenship should be taken away. It is aiding and abetting. No one with an education and wants to get full tuition speaks like he does. Just another illegal who has decided to use the board for his/her purpose.
    Becky, chances are 99 out of 100 that the story was pure fabrication, as is the case with the sagas of a number of posters here, including one that arrived a few days ago and is still posting. There are some tricks to recognizing the fakes, but I'm not going to post them here in the open forum where the frauds may benefit from them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast