Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHY NO MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

Our President, attorney general, senators, congressmen and women who makes laws that affect all Amreican citizens, do not have a clue why we, the American citizens, do not want illegal immigration. That include many of our local officials. They do not have to live daily with the massive influx of people in to their neighborhood, that do not speak our language and we do not understand each other, that we have to share every aspect of our lives with. Some time I even think I am sharing my air space. We have to let these people know how our lives are affected and we are not racists. I am using Mexicans as an example because the majority are from Mexico.

We share our neighborhoods, schools, entertainment centers, shopping mall, parking and roadways, emergency rooms, hospital room and nurses and doctors, our jobs, our law enforcement, courts and prisons and it is overwhelming to us as a society. I said that the mom and pop neighborhood grocery stores owned by the Smiths and the Browns are gone. Not so. They are now replaces by the Garcias and the Lopez. I cannot began to tell you how illegal immigrants has change my and my family’s lives it the past ten years. It appears that the mass of illegals here now, have come in since the last amnesty. Amnesty will only invite more of the same until our country and our lives is complete destroyed. Then they will probably get the message.

LET THEM KNOW OUR LIVES ARE CHANGES BY ILELGAL IMMIGRATION

Oh I completely agree! If I want to live in Mexico, I'd move there. I'm tired of seeing my beautiful country destroyed by these invaders.
    There is a subdivision going up in my backyard. The majority of workers are Mexicans. Wonder how many are illegal? All day, everyday, they have their VERY loud music playing. I told my husband we should grab a couple of Coronas and sit out in the backyard, we'll feel like we are on vacation in Mexico,lol. I won't let my kids play out in the backyard while the workers are out there. I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.

And their building is awful. I always joke with my husband that the houses/buildings that are going up since the invasion of Mexican illegals, won't be around in 100 years like the buildings of my ancestors.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

I have to speak Spanish every day on one occasion or another . If I did not , I'd have to look for the interpretor . In BOA many clerks have a sign on their name badge - I speak Spanish . I find it out that the ability to speak Spanish it is getting more and more useful every day . But nobody cares any more about the ability to speak proper English . I do not know whether it exist any more - the proper English , maybe in UK
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Good point. Our pocketbooks are also beginning to feel the strain as the 2008 presidential candidates are already talking tax increases which I am sure a large portion will go for social programs to house and care for the third world nation we have invited into the USA.

In my state, North Carolina which is over-run by illegals; there is now a proprosal for a 1% tax of the purchase price of your home when you sell ($200,000. house sold you pay the state $2,000.) This is the price they want US to pay so that the Chamber of Commerce members can have cheap labor.

Our country is being controlled by corrupt politicians. We have just a handful of honest leaders and/or potential leaders. We have to kick the bumbs out of our state and federal leadership and return our country to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    And their building is awful. I always joke with my husband that the houses/buildings that are going up since the invasion of Mexican illegals, won't be around in 100 years like the buildings of my ancestors.[/quote
    ]

You are right. Many or the buyers of new houses are having lots of problems with construction. Many have been deemed unsafe to live in. I live in one of those places and before I moved in I was given a list to state all the problems with the unit. And I just got tired of checking off things that I stopped and said I wlll complain as I go along. Just a few days ago, the sprinkler system, put in by illegals had to be replaced.