Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's already being done for us. Apparently "a new America" excludes most American citizens. See link:

http://www.anewamerica.org/
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    It's already being done for us. Apparently "a new America" excludes most American citizens. See link:

Butterbean,

I think it is safe to assume that their vision of a "new America" includes signs saying "No Gringos need apply!"
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

FYI

THE NEW AMERICA FOUNDATION

James Hatfield (as far as I can tell, this DUDES a white american)
    2974 ADELINE
    BERKELEY, CA

jhatfield@TNAF.org

Admin Phone:+1.51054077 (number looks fishy from my house)
    This number might be right.
    James Hatfield (510) 525-2257 Berkeley, CA 94702
    Remember when it was, United We stand... All for One... Don't Tread On Me... The We*People... The Alamo?*
    To all*Politicians,... SERVE the people, or the people will SERVE you.

Billiards, where did you get that name? I went through the site and didn't see it.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

How about all social aid being funded by charitable contributions not 'taxes'.

Schools would be funded by tuition fees.

No police, everyone packs their own gun and settles their own problems (Watch the crime rate drop overnight on that one.)

I'll think of the rest later.

* Bilingual (Spanish) will not be a prerequisite for a job. In fact you MUST speak English fluently in order to obtain a job.

*Personally I would like to see affordable health care for every American
    in this country.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

[quote="MW"]Reverse Plyer vs. Doe. Plyer vs Doe was a 1982 Supreme Court case that guaranteed the rights of undocumented students to attend K-12 public schools.

Repeal the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1985 (EMTALA). EMTALA requires each Emergency Room to treat anyone who enters with an “emergencyâ€

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    * Bilingual (Spanish) will not be a prerequisite for a job. In fact you MUST speak English fluently in order to obtain a job.

*Personally I would like to see affordable health care for every American
    in this country.
    Better: it wil be a crime punishable by stiff fines and jail time to require anyone to be bilingual to get a job.

In the public schools where I live, you cannot be hired as a teacher now unless you are bilingual, and in the two largest districts if your FIRST language is Spanish and your English skills are only so-so...well, that's not a problem, and in fact, it gives you a leg up!

Tokie

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    How about all social aid being funded by charitable contributions not 'taxes'.

Schools would be funded by tuition fees.

No police, everyone packs their own gun and settles their own problems (Watch the crime rate drop overnight on that one.)

I'll think of the rest later.
    Sorry, none of these are very good ideas in a modern, civilized nation. I thought this was about illegal immigration...what do any of these have to do with that?

Tokie

Solve the illegal immigration problem almost overnight:

1. Arrest and try the CEO and his/her HR chief of just ONE Fortune 100 company.

2. Throw the book at them: the strictest jail terms for EACH illegal employed and fines to match.

3. Watch as every illegal in the country is out of a job the day after these two are perp-walked off to Leavenworth or Supermax and their company is sent spiraling into collapse.

4. Make sure there are plenty of BP agents on hand at the border to get the illegals back south of the border as they, now unemployable here, will be flowing out in their tens of millions and be nearly completely gone within about 6 weeks.

5. Give police standing orders (MOD EDIT) they run across with Spanish language tats, as they are no doubt MS-13 or some other Latin gang filled with illegals.

Problem solved.

Tokie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast