Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    I wish someone would tell me how to do the 'quote' thing.

Crockettsghost - No we won't know if the one we vote in will be any better - but could he/she be worse? Well, possibly, yes. The idea is, they will be NEW.

In other words, they may not have their little 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours'.

Maybe if we do something really astonishing - like cleaning house - the new bunch might listen to us more.

We could maybe pull it off again next time if they don't do as we say.

And maybe we can talk 'turkey' to them before the lobbyists get a chance to buy them.

It is worth a try - I truly don't see how it could be worse.
    We've been getting "new" crops of increasingly bad candidates from the Republicrats for generations, and where is it getting us? We don't just need to get rid of the lawmakers, but we need to get rid of half of their laws and more than half of the damned federal beast.

BTW - to quote, paste then select the portion you want quoted and hit the "quote" button. If you want to quote my whole post, rather than hitting "reply," hit the "quote" button at the top right of my post. Also, you can just use the html code by placing "quote" (without the quotation marks) inside brackets [] at the beginning of a quote and then "/quote" (again, without the quotation marks) inside brackets at the end of the quote. If you want to identify the person being quoted, the first "quote" should be augmented as, in the case you wanted to quote me, quote="CrocketsGhost" (actually using the quotation marks around the name of the person).

BTW - Thanks for spelling "Crockett" correctly. When I signed up, I was trying to use an apostrophe for the possessive, but the board wouldn't allow it. When I removed the apostrophe I accidentally also removed a "t". Oops! I can't figure out how to correct it, though I suppose it doesn't matter too much.

Polls

William, have you looked at the polls before or after the speech? I do not take polls to be wrote in rock. I consider them to be a guage of sorts. I do believe numbers web sitehas the information. Before the speech, 62% of Americans supported a tougher border policy. But when asked what would you do with the 12 million already here. The poll numbers went to 34% with allowing them to stay. I believe that swaying this crowd will be the task at hand.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Re: fix it

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    Surely when we elect in an American goverment we can fix what the previous goverment broke, right?
    No. If an illegal alien gets citizenship it's all over.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: fix it

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by houston
    Surely when we elect in an American goverment we can fix what the previous goverment broke, right?
    No. If an illegal alien gets citizenship it's all over.
    It will be over! Especially if they get the privledge to vote.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AmericanElizabeth and all

Here's an example of what goes on here in Florida. (one of many)

We looked at a house for rent when we first came down here. The outside was really cute. Inside was totally trashed. And I mean cabinets, counters, walls, toilets, the whole works!

Truth was, a Chinese restaurant owner owned the house. He then brought in illegals to the tune of wall to wall mattresses, and had them working for his restaurant.

By the looks of that interior, by the help he hired, one wonders how many sicknesses were spread around from that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12