Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LOL i have two forums I frequent that allow you to change names on each post. So i post back up posts in several names. hehe Hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do out there to make a point. It works, the racist pro person usually stops the abuse or shuts up and then several from our side will then step in to speak their mind as well.

Americans have a nasty habit now days to let one person take all the heat and abuse while they sit back and watch. Rather than back in the day were everyone stepped forward knowing unity had strength. And knowing one person shouldn't be the lamb for slaughter standing up for everyones belief.

ALIPAC, you're awesome. Keep up the great work! Because of you, the big giant has woken.

I have a question for you. I just recieved a first series of local propositions for the Nov. elections. I say first series because I am certain many more will flood my mail box. What would be a good way to weed through the candidates. Of course they're all making illegal immigrant their top priority. How do I tell who's giving lip service for my vote and who isn't? All of the candidates have websites. I fully intend to visit each ones website as they come in and make a list of who is for defending our state levels and country. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

These days it seems as though it is more important to be politically correct and not offend anyone than it is to be...
    right,
    fair,
    safe,
    consistent,
    honest,
    and logical.
    I am incredibly tired of political correctness. I say let people be offeneded every now and then. Maybe a couple of people out there might grow a spine because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    ALIPAC, you're awesome. Keep up the great work! Because of you, the big giant has woken.

I have a question for you. I just recieved a first series of local propositions for the Nov. elections. I say first series because I am certain many more will flood my mail box. What would be a good way to weed through the candidates. Of course they're all making illegal immigrant their top priority. How do I tell who's giving lip service for my vote and who isn't? All of the candidates have websites. I fully intend to visit each ones website as they come in and make a list of who is for defending our state levels and country. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Bearpaw,

We have an extensive plan to help you with the candidates and we are going to create a national voter guide. We will be making endorsements and contributions.

We are delayed in this for the time being because the Guest Worker Amnesty is still up in the air.

We have made it clear that no candidate that supports or votes for ANY BILL CONTAINING GUEST WORKER will not get our support.

You can expect to see a lot more about candidates on ALIPAC in June and July through November.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC,

Wonderful, thank you. I'll be :P on the lookout for the national voter guide.

Re: Why is the public offended that your opposed to I.M.

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    When the topic of stopping illegal immigration (I.M.) comes up on some local (local to my home) discussion boards, some people get really angry. So far on one discussion board I have been called "racist", "white supremacist", some people even stating that I am from the ayran nation, all just because I want illegal immigration stopped.
    There was a news article posted here about the creation of the Extra-Legal race.

Calmly tell these individuals that you are against all illegal aliens. If they belong to the "race" of Extra-Legal then you are against them.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    With all the info on this site, and some of the members that are on here that walk around like a living knowledge base, I'd hate to be on th eother side of a debate on this with any of you. Thankfully we're on the same team.
    LOL Living knowledge base. Excellent way to sum it up
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Knowledge is power

Banned
    Please do post the forum links where the cavalry can respond. Some of us bookmark those sites for WEEKS! Gawd, I love troll-hunting!

Yes please do as I love to bash pro-amnesty people as they have no real good come back for illegal amnesty or open borders and how it could possible benefit american citizens and this country
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast