Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I had a Superior Court Judge once tell me that the person who plays the race card is usually the racist. It's in my opinion that the people who don't know the difference between supporting legal immigration as opposed to not supporting illegal immigration are just plain out ignorant!!! And that judge was correct in saying that. We merely want our gov't to uphold the existing constitutional laws. The (Mexicans) are playing the race card, and they are the true racists!! They hate Americans period!! I'm not speaking for all of them, but directly to the ones causing the problems now. We need to educate these ignorant people!! Let them know that this country is worth fighting for regardless of the repercussions. The thought of possibly being shot did not stop my grandfather nor yours from fighting in WWII, so therefore, being called a racists by a racist shouldn't stop us from standing up for our laws!! It's getting to late...EDUCATE NOW!!

Because they have been brainwashed in the worst sense.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

It is the brain washing we are all reciveing called Political Correctness
    and it will be our down fall.It has everyone afraid to speak up for themselves for fear of being called a racist.Sorry to say it but I am slowly heading that way.I am a master Electrican and I see the effects of Illegals everyday on job sites.In general Illegals are nasty,they steal anything not tied down and if you complaine to contractors they say we can replace you also.They only thing saveing my profession is a licensing,and it won't be long before that is gone for us.All the small buisness men that I know in construction that will not hire illeagles have been run out of buisness
    because they cannot compete with illeagles

Welcome Sapperwes! Glad you joined on.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Thanks I've been looking for a site like this that wasn't a nazi site for awhile

kev

here

I was called names here --> http://talk.kfdm.com/

Click on the general tab. This board is out of southeast Texas and is tied to a local news station. The news crew reads and sometimes post to the forums, so by bringing up the illegal immigrant issue it might get more air time.

Bearpaw,

Here is a site where you can track your congresspersons past voting on all bills.

http://www.govtrack.us/

Vote them all out of office, well we can let a few stay.

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

...because America is not for sale and our sovereignty is not negotiable!
    <blockquote><di

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123