Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I was in traffic court recently. An illegal was there for no license. Judge gave him a fine to pay, and very nicely told him not to drive anymore. An American guy got busted for driving on a suspended license. Judge gave him hell, and warned him of the dire peneltys if he drove again. The more I think about this the madder I get. I am going to call the court on Monday to ask why the illegal just bops on outa the courtroom with a fine, and nothing done about his illegal status. I forgot to say, this jerk judge asked him if he was illegal, and the guy said yes. I will let you know what happens after I call.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthatguy
    Just another example of nullification. The city of L. A. has nullified Federal immigration laws and is in effect acting like an independent country. The state government and the Federal government do nothing about it. But the Feds would be very upset if a state or local government tried to nullify the health care bill.
    Ditto...The federal government seemingly has no problems with sanctuary cities and nullification of laws by states that act to benefit illegal invaders.The feds get real sensitive when states pass laws that mirror federal law and actually attempt to combat this illegal invasion through enforcement.

Just goes to show they have no desire to enforce our immigration laws at the federal level.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Did you expect any less with
    Tony villareconquista running that town

What a terrible example for all our young people, that certain people don't have to follow laws like other people.

Oh well with a government full of tax cheats and liars!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123