Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why Vote, When The Politicians Only Want To Hurt Us?

On the Glen Beck show he constantly says this about the politicians, " Just Quit Hurting Us!"

In the next presidential election we have to decide which candidate is going to hurt us the least? Sadly that is how we elect politicians now...I can't even begin to list how much damage the last few presidents have done to this country.

Here in my state of California, the state legislature works full time trying to pass new crazy laws and thinking up a zillion ways to steal more money from the taxpayers.

Most politicians have no interest in representing the little guy, actually I feel they loath and detest us... Except for a few politicians, I view politicians lower than a cockroach!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Our choices for President are slim. They both want to give amnesty to illegal aliens. They're both liars. It's the same situation as 4 years ago, hold your nose and pick one. I sat out 4 years ago. This time I'm going to write in Tom Tencrado or Lou Dobbs or maybe even William Gheen! I'll exercise my right to vote, but I won't waste it on the two clowns running now.

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Our choices for President are slim. They both want to give amnesty to illegal aliens. They're both liars. It's the same situation as 4 years ago, hold your nose and pick one. I sat out 4 years ago. This time I'm going to write in Tom Tencrado or Lou Dobbs or maybe even William Gheen! I'll exercise my right to vote, but I won't waste it on the two clowns running now.
    I'm still voting Ron Paul or staying home, I also thought that if Hillary looked like lots were giving her a protest vote that I might throw her my vote just to say something to the 2 clowns running now. Imagine if someone won that wasn't running!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I will likely vote for Ron Paul. Still a lot more time to see how things unfold tho...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When McCain got the nomination, I tuned them all out. I don't believe we'll ever get out of Iraq, why else are they building the largest US military base there, if not because they plan to be there for a very long time. I support our troops. I support the AIVA, and recently signed a petition to try to get them the benefits they need for education and healthcare. My next concern is the economy which is tied in with illegal immigration. I know there are a lot of other concerns because I've watched Lou Dobbs talk about them. I can't solve the worlds many problems, but I can concentrate on a few, and pitch in to lend a hand. McCain doesn't care about his conservative base because if he did, he wouldn't pander to the illegal aliens right before our eyes ! I don't see him caring about us at all. He won't get my vote. I won't slink out of the polling booth, ashamed. I will vote my choice, because I won't give the "powers that be" the satisfaction of compromising my integrity by voting for a person I know to be bad for this country.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

The politicians are SO greedy and misguided that they DON'T care WHO they hurt as long as its not THEM!

They both want to give amnesty to illegal aliens.
    They all three want to give amnesty. They've all lied to us.

"In an update concerning the presidential candidates, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, in an interview with Bill O'Riely, said that she would continue to allow sanctuary cities to exist unchallenged. And Republican candidate John McCain has been courting the Hispanic vote of which he feels he needs to get at least 40% to win. McCain has said he will build the fence and improve border security but will provide amnesty for the millions of illegal aliens already here, although he did say that he would deport any illegal aliens with a criminal record."

"Obama said he will seek ''comprehensive immigration reform,'' involving secure borders, a path to legalization for millions of undocumented workers, and efforts to promote development in Mexico and Central America."
    http://www.miamiherald.com/418/story/545582.html

They only candidates / non-candidates I would even consider voting
    for (to date) are Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin , Lou Dobbs or Tom Tancrado.

I won't "slink out of the polling booth, ashamed" either, by voting the LESSER of the three evils
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24

April
    They all three want to give amnesty. They've all lied to us.
    They are the corporate elites candidates not ours, they could care less about us. Their loyalty is to corporate greed.

I will write in Baldwin, or Ron Paul, or Robert Barr.

I will not vote for the others they only want to take everything away from the AMERICANS and those of you who are still asleep, wake up. Look at what is happening to the USA.

I cant believe the way some people act when they see these ones that are running for president. They all will enforce amesty, leave the borders open, and basically it will be another bush for another 4 years if we last that long.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Anyone see the article in WorldNet Dailey on the 22nd, concerning the new evidence on Obama, and his TRUE beginnings?

Some Snippets:
    "Obama had extensive ties with extreme anti-American elements, including agents of the Moscow-controlled Communist Party USA, in Hawaii and Chicago, according to two new reports released yesterday in Washington, D.C., by two experienced internal security investigators.

Investigative journalist Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein, a former investigator with the U.S. House Committee on Un-American Activities, presented evidence Obama was mentored, while attending high school in Hawaii, by Frank Marshall Davis, an African-American poet and journalist who was also a CPUSA member."

"In a paper entitled "Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection," the authors document that in 1948, Davis decided to move from Chicago to Honolulu at the suggestion of what they describe as two "secret CPUSA members," actor Paul Robeson and Harry Bridges, the head of the International Longshoremen's and Warehousemen Union, or ILWU."

"In his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," Obama discusses the influence a mentor identified in the book only as "Frank" had on his intellectual development."

"Obama described Frank as a drinking companion of his grandfather, who had boasted of his association with African-American authors Richard Wright (Any relation to Rev. Jeremiah I wonder?) and Langston Hughes during the time Frank was a journalist in Chicago."

"Kincaid and Romerstein quote Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979."

"Romerstein present evidence supporting their contention the SDS organization from which the Weather Underground organization and radicals Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dorhn came, received financial contributions from the CPUSA, which in turn receive its funding from Moscow."

"There has been no explanation of why Ayers et al. played a role in launching Obama's political career," Kincaid wrote."

"According to Kincaid and Romerstein, U.S. Peace Council executive committee member Frank Chapman "blew the whistle on communist support for Obama's presidential bid and his real agenda" in a letter to the People's Weekly World after Obama's win in the Iowa Democratic Party caucuses."

"Obama's victory was more than a progressive move; it was a dialectical leap ushering in a qualitatively new era of struggle," Chapman wrote. "Marx once compared revolutionary struggle with the work of the mole, who sometimes burrows so far beneath the ground that he leaves no trace of his movement on the surface."
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast