Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    We are from the government and we are here to help you!!!!

Can you translate that into Spanish?
    Ours is still the government of the American people, now that people are awakening to the dangers of illegal aliens and insisting our government does more to stop it. If we don't stop illegal immigration soon, it won't be long before those words you have written are shouted in Spanish.

We need to find out who the undocumented illegals are and distinguish them from documented American citizens so we can tell these illegals:

We are ICE agents from the government and we are here to deport you!!!!
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    This arguement is moot. We have this basically in effect now. What can we really do without a DL and a SS card?

Trust me, I am not fan of the bill as it is currently written. That being said, we do need some way to cut down on the fake and stolen ID's.

Suggestions?
    Honest Government

I just received this email.

This is sort of changing the topic but those of you in California should be wary of this new bill. Note:"CA Real ID Act"

Subject: "One Bill Gil" Strikes Again

Attn: CA Law-abiding Citizens Only:
    Re: Sen. Gil Cedillo SB 60 - Drivers Licenses to Illegal Aliens

My Sacramento, CA contact has advised that "One Bill Gil" Cedillo is again presenting his SB60 bill (which gives ILLEGAL ALIENS driver's licenses) in yet another underhanded way! He has re-named his bill the "CA Real ID Act" (a total lie) and is implying it is an amendment to the CA vote to support or oppose the FEDERAL ID ACT - another blatant LIE!

In reality, Cedillo's SB60 is a stand alone bill and must AGAIN be defeated! IF passed by the CA Assembly and/or Senate, it is OUR responsibiliy to contact Gov. Arnie (916) 445-2841 and DEMAND that he again VETO this anti-American, pro-illegal alien criminal bill!

CALL GOV. ARNIE NOW! THE LIFE YOU SAVE MAY BE YOUR OWN!
    Barb Coe - CCIR

Re: I am in total agreement

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I am in total agreement. If the government wanted to secure the borders they would do so. If the government wanted to stop drugs, they would do so, if the government wanted to get out of IRaq, they would do so. They should LOCK DOWN THOSE BORDERS. If the government was so afraid of the muslims, they would quit letting them in and deport the ones who are here. I still haven't figured out who the enemy is in the "war on terror"
    Youre right on all except the war on drugs, much like prohibition the government cant stop that, not unless they unleash a North Korea like police state, even then that wouldnt work, but that is another issue altogether.

Bottom line is if the laws on the book where already followed illegals would be deported...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456