Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I knew William did not favor it...EIGHT people joined up! You cannot build a march on eight people.[/quote]

Wouldn't one first get a permit for the location time and date, then get the news out to the general public.... flyers, word of mouth, email, newspaper ad, media(if they'd air it)?

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I think that people will say things anonymously that they will not say publicly. I think that we are so intimidated by the politically correct that we are embarrassed to disagree. The bad part is that we are running out of time.
    Im going to nail down several parts of this entire topic and why I think we dont see the level of protests against illegal immigration vs those that are for it,

a) Most middle class Americans (the real supporters of this nation) are working ugly hours per week just to survive with little spare time to do much else, much less have the money to do much else.

b) Considering item (a) above also means we are working harder to keep the money coming in to make up for the money being lost to those that are leeching off of our system.

c) To support illegal immigration in the eyes of the media is to support the weaker underdogs, regardless of how much damage they are doing to our nation. To counter illegal immigration is just another white elitest rich man movement to keep the underdogs down, to deny them our freedoms and the bounties of our achievements.. basicly your labeled a racist or anti-American in the eyes of the general media and bleeding heart liberals that would sacrifice anything for their feel good propaganda politicaly correct ratings.

Its a war of who looks better in the eyes of the media and the illegals know it. They are taking advantage of our way of life, our love for freedom, our love for what we have built, our not wanting to be the bad guys, and our compassion and along with our politicaly correct media they are using that against us.

So long as we are the majority and they are the minority they will be looked upon as the underdogs and using that to cover up their subversive actions to avoid our laws and abuse our nation. Its much easier for people to feel compassion for those trying to cross the border with a litter of kids then it is to be the one to send them back. No one wants to get their hands dirty with bad public opinion.. and the illegal immigrants are winning with that weapon.

This is why their protests reach CNN as a plight for freedom and our protests look like racism. The news media has ushered in the worst weapon known to the modern USA.. political correctness and biased reporting. Our freedom of speech is no longer based on the Constitution but the biased reporting of our own news media and politicaly correct movement to squash anything that is considered "not American" regardless of the effects that it may have on our way of life.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Re: possible answers

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    I think there are many reasons Americans don't respond.

a) they think their elected officials will take care of business. There is a long tradition in American politics where the elected officials say, "Hey, we are the bright ones, we are the ones who know what to do, you the commoner, just go to work and buy shoes and watch the baseball game. We know what's best for you. This goes all the way back to the founding fathers.

b) It is difficult for Americans to believe that there are people out there who want to do bad. That change some with 911, but not much.

c) Get a real perspective on the situation. Live abroad. I have lived abroad for 10 years. I am originally from California. Peace, love and beaches. I have lived in South Korea, Laos and The United Arab Emirates, all basically third world countries. PEOPLE STRUGGLE ON A HUGE LEVEL IN THESE PLACES, ON LEVELS THAT AMERICANS COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND UNTIL THEY SEE IT WITH THEIR OWN EYES. I didn't understand anything about America until I moved abroad. Americans don't understand HOW HUNGRY 3RD WORLD PEOPLE ARE FOR THE FREEDOMS THAT WE TAKE FOR GRANTED.

There are great things about the places I have lived, all of them have wonderful things to offer, but none of them offer the jobs, social freedoms, and rights that the US does. Mexicans understand that, Americans, sorry to say (because they have nothing to compare it to) don't unerstand it.
    examples:
    South Korea: basic 3rd world male dominated society. If a woman gets beaten by her husband and she calls the cops. The police say, "Sorry, we don't get involved in domestic disputes." So the drunk husband continues to beat her because no one will stop him. I had many male neighbors who beat their wives on a monthly basis. The women have to suffer because no one wants to help them. Who wouldn't want to leave a place like that?

Laos: Beautiful tropical paradise where the average Lao person is kind. It is also communist. Your name gets entered into a book when you move into a new neighborhood. If you move, you get crossed out of one book and added to the new neighborhood's book. Ever see anything like that in the US? Wouldn't dream of it. Here is one for you, ready? In Laos THERE IS NO WRITTEN LEGAL CODE...NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you go to court, you are at the mercy of the judge, who has no cases to base his jugement on. He settles the case on who pays him the most.

United Arab Emirates: Nice place, great food, nice beaches. Woman are not allowed to leave the home without permission from father or brother. Some women are not allowed to leave the living room without permission.

Here are the questions. Do Americans understand what it is like to be a female victim of spousal abuse with no recourse, where the police will not even respond to the call? No

Do Americans understand what it is like to have to enter your name in the sector chief's book when you move in or out of a neighborhood. Or that you would need a special transit visa to travel from Nevada to California. No way.

Do American women understand what it would be like to ask permission to leave the house, let alone drive a car or get a job. I have a friend whose wife took a driving test with a manual transmission car. The Regsitry of Motor Vehicle people (men) were shocked that a woman was capable of driving a stick!!!

Americans don't understand how wonderful America is. They don't understand the struggle that Mexicans have to go through, like paying off corrupt police or greasin whatever wheel needs greasing. 3rd world people are hungry for American freedoms, opportunities and rights.

Americans have, to some degree, lost that perspective.

I am totally opposed to any changes to HR4377 and think the Chamber of commerce, employers, the Catholic Charities and Home Depot should be charged with aiding and abetting illegal aliens. I think all the illegal aliens should take their struggle to their own countries. But, it's easier to just go to the US and it seems to get easier every year. So, come they do, in part because...and I hate to say this, we let them.

There is no way in hell Mexico would allow a proportionate number of illegal Americans into Mexico.

Americans need to step back and think about how great their country is and fight for it!
    I feel as if you contradicted yourself. you tell us of how bad people have it in other countries, and we as americans cant even fathom some of the things that go on around the world. yet you continue to say you support the bill as is 100%. I thought america was the land of opportunity. If individuals feel so oppressed by their current situation and decide to move in an effort of a better future, why shouldnt they? The immigrants that already here, I believe there isnt much we can do about that. To label them as criminals and deport them is absolutely ridiculous. The last thing I need is for my tax dollars to be spent on holding scat trials, supporting people in jails and sending a bunch of mexicans back across the border.

Sounds great. Send us your address and we can put up fliers in Nuevo Laredo telling the illegal aliens to come stay at your place.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel as if you contradicted yourself. you tell us of how bad people have it in other countries, and we as americans cant even fathom some of the things that go on around the world. yet you continue to say you support the bill as is 100%. I thought america was the land of opportunity. If individuals feel so oppressed by their current situation and decide to move in an effort of a better future, why shouldnt they? The immigrants that already here, I believe there isnt much we can do about that. To label them as criminals and deport them is absolutely ridiculous. The last thing I need is for my tax dollars to be spent on holding scat trials, supporting people in jails and sending a bunch of mexicans back across the border.
    I dont understand this one either. You dont want to waste tax money on getting them out of here but you want to spend tax money on housing them, their medical care, their revolving door justice system routine, their kids, no taxes coming in, employers raping our economy by using them as workers and then taking that away from legal citizens, etc.. Ironic.

Easy way to solve this, anyone who supports their plights.. can pay for them economic costs and are never allowed to complain about it even if it costs them their jobs, homes, kids education, social security, retirement, etc... Anyone who doesnt support illegal aliens, dont have to pay for them. I bet that would change our economy and how they are handled overnight.

Also, just because other countries may not have it as well off as we do does not mean we go around bailing them out by taking in the people they cant take care of themselves. That is like blaming the USA because other people multiply in a nation that cant handle the population. How is that our fault? We cant even take care of our own legal citizens as well as they should be taken care of. Many nations have had to bite the bullet and pull themselves up.. we did, why is any other nation any different or special? Do you go around helping your neighboors out of debt? Do you pay for their living space, food, medical care at the expense of your own family? If they have kids they cant afford do you offer to take care of them until their 18? If not.. then what is the difference of a nation not doing these things? Everyone wants their sovereign nation and territory and for us to butt out of their business but some countries dont want to hold up to their responsibilities and obligations and expect other nations to bail them out by dumping their citizens on another nation or want handouts to get out of debt due to corruption and poor resource management.

No offense, and I respect the right to have an opposing opinion, but I think your completely wrong.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

IgnoranceIsSin
    I don't want to hear you whining and complaining when an illegal invader has taken your job, or when an illegal criminal has broken into your home and robbed and assualted you and your family. I don't want to hear you complain when there are water and food shortages and third world conditions here in the US. You just remember, you WANTED them here
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Hi Ignorance. Welcome to Alipac.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't even get my family to see what's going on, I have done much better with friends. One of my sisters was here from out of town, I told her she needed to start keeping an eye on 'illegal aliens' that they were invading this country. Her response was "So . . . I don't want to pick vegetables." My nieces husband got upset the other night and told me these people had a right to protest -- he said the blacks did it in the '60's, I promptly reminded him that the blacks were CITIZENS of this country entitled to rights under OUR Constitution, he just got flustered and walked off

I apologize for the ignorance of my family
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

If as your moniker implies ignorance is sin you had better run don't walk to the nearest confessional

Lmao. what a warm welcome.
    I have mixed feelings on this, I just wanted to present another side. I feel we cant just let everyone release their burdens on the US. Immigration is there for a reason, they just acknolegded the problem too late and the issue is becomong tougher to decide on. Im for stronger border control, however I feel the illegal immigrants that are already here in this country, might as well stay. theyre cheap labor, what more can I say.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast