Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I dont understand this one either. You dont want to waste tax money on getting them out of here but you want to spend tax money on housing them, their medical care, their revolving door justice system routine, their kids, no taxes coming in, employers raping our economy by using them as workers and then taking that away from legal citizens, etc.. Ironic.
    I have never understood Congressmen and Senators using that excuse, either. Surely it costs way more to support an entire family for eighteen years and probably eighteen generations than it does to deport them.

I understand why we can't just jump up and herd them out of here like cattle, although I'd sure like to, but I don't think deportation is impossible, either. Even the ones whose countries won't take them back could be sent somewhere.

Other countries accepted Ayatollah Khoumeini and later the Shah of Iran, didn't they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ignorance,

I would suggest you Research the Social, Economic, Cultural Demograhic impact of 11 Million Illegal Aliens alittle more closely, and if you think it won't effect you personally, you in for a big shock.
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

Americans are all at work - someone has to pay taxes
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsSin
    might as well stay. theyre cheap labor, what more can I say.
    You said it all right there. It is my assumption then by that statement that you are a small biz owner or foreman/supervisor for a comapny that hires illegals? my question would be how do you stomach it? knowing your making it harder for your child to get an education so you can make it easier for their children?

I whole heartedly believe in helping those less fortunate than myself. I just do not believe that making my nation poorer on a massive scale will accomplis that goal. You have heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds" correct? Well what happens when you kill the hand that feeds?

The problem is that they are not really cheap labor , at least where you and I are concerned. They undoubtedly save Tyson foods et al a lot of money and maybe they send us a small portion of their savings in lower prices although I doubt it. What they do not do is pay a living wage or medical benefits. These workers have to rely on our welfare system for food stamps, medical costs, housing subsidies and the resources of an already strained criminal justice system. 1/3 of the inmates in prisons are illegals. So unless there are 100 million illegals they must commit a disproportionate share of serious crime and put a tremendous strain on police and prison budgets. Think about that the next time you risk salmonella cutting up that cheap chicken.
    Another factor that is not discussed a lot is the impact on the quality of our lives. Do you still go for picnics in public parks? Do you enjoy rude clerks and rampaging children in stores? and how about stopping at a traffic lite and having a car next to you that plays Ranchero music so loudly that your windows vibrate.

Dragon5 brings up another point. An illegal crossing tomorrow will have more rights than you do. Thanks to Sandra Day O'Conner His children will be given preference over your children (if they are not Minorities) in college admissions. She said she knows this isn't fair but that we need to do this for another 25 years.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnoranceIsSin
    Im for stronger border control, however I feel the illegal immigrants that are already here in this country, might as well stay. theyre cheap labor, what more can I say.
    Cheap for whoever hires them, like you perhaps? Expensive for the rest of us, letting them stay would cost Americans $300 billion a year. If you want cheap labor, move to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

however I feel the illegal immigrants that are already here in this country, might as well stay. theyre cheap labor, what more can I say.
    Cheap labor indeed! Cheap labor who can't support their family yet they also can't keep their pants on or do anything sensible to prevent GROWING that family.

I heard some public official make some comment to the effect that we could use prisoners to supply FREE labor to pick crops rather than cheap illegal labor! I was stunned. As good as that sounds, wouldn't we be then giving the conglomerates who own all the farms and can well afford to either pay workers or buy automated crop picking machines a FREE ride? Or did he mean the gov't will take over all the farms, too?

Ignorance...what's wrong with the ones staying that are already here? Gee..several things. one, we would end up supporting them forevermore. Two, we would soon have 50 million more.
    I understand that out of the billion people in India 160 million of THEM want to come...and also most of South America...plus Africa....plus a billion or so Chinese...

If we don't stand up now and insist that these illegals be deported...and CLOSE our borders...we are LOST...all of us. And all of them.

Tax dollars need to be used to enforce the immigration laws we already have...if we do that then the millions here will dwindle...no jobs...no freebies...no schooling...no free medical...NO ANCHOR BABIES...that would take care of it rather handily.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Ignorance - I am not baiting you - but what exactly is your perception of the illegal problem.

As in what effect have they had on the education system?

What effect have they had on the auto insurance prices?

What effect have they had on the healthcare costs?

What effect have they had on the drug problem?

Highway safety?

Unemployment?

Crime?

What effect on the infrastructure - water, sewer, etc.?

What effect on environment?

Who pays for their healthcare, education, housing, food, etc.?

And how many do you think are here?

And last but not least - who does cheap labor benefit?

As I said, it really isn't baiting - but when someone says, "I think they should get to stay - I am interested"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast